Part: 2

I woke up in a dork room, sitting on a metal chair, in stray jacket and that same lady with red hair sitting across me

"What do you want?"

"We want to know why do you kill some many innocent people"

"That's non off your business!"

"Is it because batman killed your father?"

"Don't even mention that name!"

"So it's tour you when crazy be..."

"As soon as I get out of here I will kill you and ever one!" I said in a in the mounts creepiest voice. Then those five men came and took her away.

"HA HA HA"

"You a crazy man! You will never get out you hear me never!"

"Let's see HA HA HA"

Then those five men took me to the dork room with that hard metal bed and throw me in there making me fall on my face onto the floor.

It was 12:00 am I token a knife opened the metal boor, ran out of there I was outside and said

"You see. I will get out HA HA HA !"

And I run into the forest and I got in my red car that I left there. I left and went to the city of angels or as I call it the city of death HA HA HA. I went to my lad. It was dark and scary there was broken windows, deferent kind of knifes on the table, a metal bed and Harley Quinn standing there at the metal bed.

"WHAT are you doing here?"

"I miss's you and I knew you will be here sooner or later"

So I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek

"I will all always love you tell the day I die"

Holy peen smiled and said "me two but I need to go. Love u!"

2 minutes later

I find a letter on the table saying

TO: THE JOKER

I want to see u. came to the tallest building in the city. NOW!!!

By: BATMAN

"HA HA HA. So my old friend wants to see me"

I got my purple suit out of my closet, put it on, jumped into my red car and drove to the tallest building to the city.

I closed my car door, went in, I climb up all those stairs and then Adventure lee I was on top off the building. I saw no one just the city lights I said to myself I shod tack Harley Quinn up here. Then a dark shadow came behand me so I toured a round and it was .... You guest it BATMAN. He pushed me onto the floor.

"What the hell"

He looks at me and said

"You Attlee came"

"HA HA HA. You thought I didn't want see my old friend again"

BATMAN just rolled his eyes

"So BATMAN what did u want to tell me. I know u fine lee dating Rodin."

"NO! I want to tall u" he grabs my neck and walks in the edge of the building

"You going to kill me"

He nodes his head

"First you kill my father and now you going kill me"

He nodes his head

"How about Harley Quinn she can't live without me"

"Don't worry she will be die to"

I kicked him making him fool onto the floor and I put my foot down onto he's chest and said

"You will never kill me or Harley Quinn"

"Let see"

"Fuck you"

I let him, ran down the sa and jumped into my red car. I went back to my lad and took a shower. After I shower my pone vibrated. I look at it and I sow it was form Harley Quinn saying

"Tomorrow can we go out?"

I text back "ya!"

After that I went to sleep