Ishq Bulava

He had just finished off a meeting with the clients and was heading out of the board room when he heard the sounds of someone laughing to its heart's content. There were a bunch of girls sitting at the restaurant and there was this girl sitting in a bottle green off shoulder evening gown laughing over something. There was something in her smile that made him halt his steps and get into the restaurant and have a glimpse of her face. he went and occupied the table opposite to them from where he could see her.

Ishq bulava jaane kab aave

Ishq bulava aave jab aave..

Main ta kol tere rehna

Main ta baitha kol tere...

He just sat there band kept staring at her face. there was a glint in her eyes and a serene look on her face that it made his heart flutter. It seemed like they were celebrating her birthday. her laughter was calming him to an extent that he forgot that he had to head back to his office to settle down the terms and conditions discussed in the meeting if he had to close down the deal today. It was only after his PA called him to know about his whereabouts that he noticed the time and rushed back but not before clicking a picture of her.

He came to his cabin and rested his head along the chair. Once he reached office he got busy with back to back meetings. and now finally he got some time to relax. he closed his eyes and the same girl flashed in front of his eyes. her laughter playing in his ears as a soothing music and her smile curving his lips. he took his cell phone and browsed the pic he took of hers while going. Her face was no less than angelic.

Tainu takda ravaan

Baaton pe teri hansda ravaan

Pagal main khud nu banaanda ravaan

Tu hansdi rave, main hansaanda ravaan

Tainu takda rawaan...

He reached the place where he had arranged dinner for her today. He had set up a gazebo at the beach side just like she liked. it was beautifully decorated with red and white flowers and a table in between with for dinner with her favourite italian cusine. The the gazebo was surrounded by while lights giving a serene look to the place. And there she appeared in a sky blue gown with a tiara on her head looking no less than a princess. Ofcourse why wont she. afterall she was His Princess,only His. The way down to the gazebo was covered with rose petals making it even more romantic. As she ascended towards him he was once again lost in her.

Ajeeb rangaan di tu hai badi

Lage alag hi jahaan di

Ajeeb rangaan di tu hai badi

Lage alag hi jahaan di

She snaped her fingers to bring him out of his dream land.

"Where are u lost rano?"

"In You" he blurted out without thinking making her turn red.

"Do you know i feeling like kissing that blush right now?" he teased her.

"I didnt know u need permission to do that"

"Yeah right" with that he pecked her lips giving her a soft kiss and parted not wanting to take it further

"I have lot of things planned tonight and this will not help me keeping sane" and she turned into darker shade of crimson.

"So my lady please have a sit and do the honour and cut the cake" he gave a knife in her hand and then they fed each other.

As she saw the cuisine laid there it was all her favourite. he had done everything as per her taste. The violin tune echoed as the musicians started playing it.

"Did u like it?"

"I Love it. and I love u too"

"I love u more"

Ae to nazraan nazraan di gal ve

Tu vi sun le zaraa

Main taa kol tere rehna

Main taa rehna kol tere...

She saw him staring her again and she remembered something.

"So Mr Shekhawat, i dont know u you have time gazing girls while u are out at work. Dont you know it will distract you from your deals" she teased him for the restaurant incident.

"yeah u are right"

"uhhh" she saw her plan backfiring. But that smirk on his face said otherwise.

"When i can just grab my girl and kiss her then i think just gazing her is not good right. And such distractions are better than those boring deals" it was his turn to pull her legs now.

"Randhirrr"

Tainu takdi rawaan

Naina 'ch tere main vasdi ravaan

Paagal main khud nu banaunda ravaan

Tu hansdi rave, main hansanda ravaan

Tainu takda ravaan

"Where's my gift" she asked changing the topic.

"Seriously woman. after giving you the precious time of Randhir Singh Shekhawat and this date u are asking for a gift. i think its time for return gift now" he said pointing at his lips.

"Actually my boyfriend says that his entire time is mine. So does that even make it a gift."

"Yeah you are right. Its time that he gives u himself to u now. not only his time" with that he went on his knees holding a ring in his hand.

She gasped seeing that. Never in her dreams had she imagined that. They were in a relationship since 4 yrs now and though they were planning to eventually marry but he was very serious about his career now and didn't want to get into any kind of further commitment now.

"Sanyukta i know i have always avoided marriage. and seeing me like this must be shocking to you. But I m tired of staying alone now. I want someone by my side when i am happy to share it, someone to be by my side when i am tensed to support me and make that house of mine a home. I promise to do the same to you, and always love you. Will you marry me?

She had tears in her eyes. That was the best gift she had ever received. He had given her everything today.

"sany please say something"

"obviously dumbo. I will marry you. Do i even have a choice"

"Not really " and they burst out laughing.

He slipped the ring into her finger and caught her lips into his sealing the promise.

Ishq duaavan jaane kab aave

Ishq duaavan aave jab aave

Main ta kol tere rehna

Main taa baitha kol tere...

Tainu takda ravaan