The Letter Game

A gorgeous friend, a one-sided crush, and anonymous love letters.

Meet Kristina Waters, she's quiet and reserved; very hard to get to know. She's kind of a loner, always interested in her intellectual pursuits. Kristina struggles with describing her feelings and expressing her thoughts, and sometimes this gets her into a lot of trouble. She may be shy and a little bit awkward, but she is completely selfless and always puts the needs of others above her own.

Now, meet Collin Knapp. He's Kristina's total opposite: outgoing, social, friendly, self-confident, and the life of the party.

Kris has been offered the chance of a lifetime: a full, one-year scholarship at Emerson Preparatory School, the most prestigious private school in the country. (Just imagine how good this will look on college applications…) Unbeknownst to her, her childhood crush, Collin, goes to that same school. Will those long-buried feelings resurface again?

Kris and Collin have known each other for long, but now they will be attending the same school and may even become closer friends. Will Collin be able to tell that Kristina has had a massive crush on him ever since they met so many years ago? What will happen next? Trouble may be written in the cards...