Chapter Four

Madison P.O.V

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

Damn I Hate Waking Up Early On The Morning It's So Fucking Erking, But Its Cool Cause Its Friday And Shawna And Diggy Were Having A Party . I Rolled Out Of The Bed And Put On My Robe Went DownStairs My Mom Was In The Kitchen Cooking.

"GoodMorning Mom"

"GoodMorning Hunny , Why Aren't You Dress For School"??

"Oooo I Was Coming To See Who Was Woke" I Saidd

" We'll Get Dress Steven Is Taking You To School Today"

"Alrighty , See Ya"

I Walked Back Upstairs And Got In

My Shower , Did My Hygiene , And I Decided To Wear My Baby Blue , Yellow , And Gray Jordan 5's . I Put On My Bleached Ripped Skinny Jeans And Baby Blue And Gray Half Shirt .

I Wore My Hair Straight Out Since I Was Gonna Get It Done Tomorrow.

I Walked DownStair And Saw Breakfast On The Table , I Ate Then Steven Called Me To Come On. When We Got In The Car My Favorite Song Brown Eyes By Destiny Child Came On And I Was To Fucking Hype Singing To The Top Of My Lungs. Soon We Arrived To School And I Saw Shawna And The Twins Walking Towards The Car .

" Hey Baby " Shawna Said

"Wassup Girl" The Twins Said Together

" Heey Yall" I Said , Noticing That Shawna Was Looking At My Brother Who Was Staring At Shawna Even Harder . Now Shawna Was Aa Fine As Girl ( No Homo ) She Was Like 5'2 , Carmel , Short Cut With A Big Booty . Big Hazel Eyes And She Knew How To Dress.

"Ayyyy Steven This Is Shawna , Shawna This Is My Big Brother Steven" I Said

" Hii " Shawna Said While Blushing Hard As Hell.

"Wassup , And I Gotta Go But I'll See You Later Shawna" He Said

"Cool And Im Having A Party Tonight , You Shouldd Come  " She Said

"Aredd Imma SlideThroughh" He Saidd

"Come On Yall Before We Latee To Class" I Said . We In  Class And Then The Boys Walked In , And As You May Think I Like Diggy Well I DONT He's Cool But Not My Type A Little To Cocky For Me .

"Hey Baby " Cam Said Walking To Give Me A Hug

"How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You Nigga , You Aint My Man " I Yelled

"Aredd But Were Gonna Get Together Soon"

"Ummm Imma Get With Her First" Mark Said

" STfuu That's My Baby" Cam Said

" SNopee You Wanna Bet 300 Dollars Imma Get Her First" Mark Said

"Aredd Bet " Cam Said

" So Yall Just Gonna Bet On Getting Maddy Huh??" Issa Asked

" Right They DOing Me Dirty , Neither Of Them Are Geting Me" I Said

" That's What Chuu Think Ma " Mark Said

"WhatEvaa Yall Aint Got Game" Taylor Said

"Excuse Me Class Quiet Down And Get Your Notes Out " Ms Adams Said

AFter First Period School Went By Really Fast I Just Wanted To Go To This Party Tonight . After School I Went And Picked Up My Little Sister Cause My Mom And Dad Had To Take Care Business And Steven Had BAsketBall Practice. I Drove To Her School And  Saw Her And A Little Boii Talking , Then He Kissed Her On The Lips Ohhh Shit Mya Got A Little BoiiFriend Imma Have To Talk To Her . I Guess She Saw The Car Cause She Walked Up To My Car .

"Hey Babe's" She Said

"Waddup How Was Yahh Day"? I Asked

"I Was Good How Bout Chuu"

"Same Ole Same Ole , Who Was That Lil Boii You Was WIth"

"Oooo You Saw Him"

"Yup"

" Well That's My New BoiiFriend We Started Dating Today And He Is So Sweet"

" Awwww My Baby I Growingg Up "

"SHut Up Creep"

" But Dont Let That Little Boii Get Fucked Up If He Hurt Chuu Imma Shoot Him" I Said Pulling Up To The House

" Aredd Cool But We Going On A Date Later "

"Cool Be Safe And Do You Need Me To Drop You Off "?

"Naw Mommy Is Taking When She Get Back"

"Aredd" , I Went In The Kitchen And Got Some Chips And Arizona , I Went UpStairs And Took A Nap Until The Party Started.