A man and two pugs

I rage out of my house at around 5:00pm, bags packed and all. I ignore the continuous shouts of my mother. "Come back, Nicola! Come back!"
But me, my father, my mother and my younger brother knew that this day would come.
Somehow.
I had no where to go! My bag was actually getting heavier as I fast walked around... In a circle.
Ugh.... The... The... Park! Yeah, the park!
I rushed as it became dark and flopped on an empty bench. What was I going to flipping do?
Just a few minutes ago, my parents were congratulating me on my GCSE'S, and now I am alone with no where to sleep.
Fabulous. Maths can't help me now.
A man sat down next to me, almost as exhausted as me. Just more... Tearful.
He looked at me.
"Bad day too?"
"Yeah."
He looked at my bag and at me again.

"Awkward silence. Hate those."

I giggled as I looked up into the man's deep blue eyes.
I couldn't resist telling him.
And so I did.
He watched my every move, listened to my every word.
"... So yeah. I... Got kicked out. Of my own house," I finished of.
"Wow!"
"Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have no cash, I have no where to stay and... Well, nothing!" I looked up at the evening sky and darkness. So peaceful, yet I have no reason to be!
"Well, if you want, you can stay with me? And two pugs?"
"I don't even know your name!"
"It's Felix. Just Felix"