Silver

Silver started out as an angel with consummate white wings named Leslie Withers, manager for a place called Taki's. He was 25 years young, had a loving wife and two kids, and lived in a nice 2-storey house. He made good money, was able to pay the bills, and had enough left over to occasionally buy the kids a candy or two. They went out often, usually to play in various parks and sometimes the kids would take a trip to the grocery store with Mom and Dad to buy food for the week. He had many good friends, but his best friend was his wife.

       Her name was Tatiana Gutierrez, as she had kept her family's last name. They had been married for six years now, which was the age of their oldest child. Elias Withers had taken his father's last name, as his wings were also a shimmering silver-white, and his five-year-old sister, Illisa Gutierrez, had taken her mother's, as she had an almost exact replica of her mother's black wings. Elias had a huge sweet tooth, which his father despised and his mother adored. Elias always had candy in his back pocket, whether it be a sucker or a melted chocolate bar. Illisa, on the other hand, hated any kind of candy and, surprisingly, preferred fruits and vegetables. Though they both had their differences, they were very much the same. They both loved My Little Pony, PC Games and school. They didn't have much dislikes, but the ones they did have include but are certainly not limited to; bullies, pain, and most importantly, favorite characters on video games or TV dying or getting injured. Pain endured by another person always affected them negatively in some way, but the pain of a loved one, even if they were just a carefully constructed jumble of textured polygons, affected them so much more. Their parents weren't very much like their children, except for their appearance.

       Elias' mother and father had never cared much for video games, always preferring to read books instead. That's what Leslie and Tatiana liked about each other. They met in the local high school, him being in grade 10 and her in grade 9.Leslie was almost always in the library, in which, according to what Tatiana calls fate, she spent most of her time in as well. Their first moment together had been when Leslie was carrying a stack of books and bumped into Tatiana, causing his books to fall to the floor, with Tatiana following. He had apologized quickly after, helping her up then gathering his books again. He hadn't thought much of the matter, but Tatiana was love-struck. She had talked with him almost every day after that, quickly falling for him more and more with each passing day. Leslie soon began to admire her as well, and eventually the two started dating. They became closer, sharing every secret and fact about themselves with each other, trust complete between them. There wasn't a single barrier to withhold them from each other, and after they finished high school with honors, they got married.

       One thing led to the next, and now they were here. Leslie Withers and Tatiana Gutierrez, along with their two children, Elias Withers and Illisa Gutierrez, the typical happy family that many people envied.

       But, as most people know, nothing is perfect.

       Their marriage had led to jealous exes on both sides to retaliate, creating a newfound distrust between them and a horrible addiction for the father. He had started to drink, consuming more and more each day, fights eventually breaking out between them. He had waited a minute before each fight, letting Tatiana get the kids out of the room. She could never stop him, always enduring it for her kids, always for her kids. He felt much for his kids, a lot of love, and possibly more for his wife, but it was just... different when he was intoxicated. He had never understood why, and he rarely ever remembered anything past his first drink. What he did remember, though, consisted of him hurting her, and these few memories kept him up night after night.

       They both started to drift apart, Leslie spending less time at home and Tatiana changing from her usual happy attitude. Tatiana left after a decade in this horrible cycle, leaving Leslie with the kids. He didn't work as much as he used to, and the kids were put in foster homes. He had made it his goal to get them all back, to have his happy family again. This goal was always on his mind, and he came to the conclusion that he would have to make a difference, something she would notice and come back to him for. He had pondered it for many days, and eventually came up with an idea for his theme. He had always had a nickname in high school, based on his magnificent silver wings, so he made his theme kind of based on that. He created a blade and put together a fancy suit, always thinking of his long-gone wife. He thought up a name for himself, a name that would stand out from the rest.

       He was Silver.