How it all began - 1

I'm Ayane Fujimoto. I live in a small village in Yamagata, Japan. I may look like a normal 17 years old school girl with a perfect life, but that's not the truth.

My mom died of cancer when I was 13. After that, my father fell into a deep depression and started drinking. My classmates started bullying me when they saw my drunk father near the school or out on the streets. But he just got worse. He lost his job and to feel better he started hanging out with younger women, probably prostitutes, and left me all alone without any food for days. Because of that I had to steal a lot of things from the street. Especially food.

My mother and I never talked about anything together. I wished we did before she died. Because one day my dad came in to my room, very drunk and got on top of me in my bed, telling me how much he loved me and that no other woman could take my place. I was only 13, I was scared. So I ran away.

I was gone for about a week. The whole week I was gone. I met a guy on the street also stealing food and we shared a cigarette, talking about why we were stealing food off of the street. I told him about my life and what my dad used to do. Because of that, he taught me how to fight.
When I had learned just enough I got back home. The first thing I saw when walking threw the door was my dad drinking and making out with a girl.

And that was what it had been for the last 3 years now. My fighting skills was getting better and better. After everything my dad did to me I decided that no men were good. If even my dad could do something like that towards his own daughter, I had no faith in any man.
I'm skipping school to work on my fighting, I was never there anymore.

-Are you going somewhere? I heard dad shouting from the living room.

-Yes. I shouted back.
He walked out from the living room with a glass of wine in his hand and looked at me with a creepy smile.
-Stop looking at me like that!
-Like what?
-Like you do on all these women!
I shut the door after me and walked out with big, angry steps from the house. I was on my way to the town, to work on my fighting skills, as usual.

-Where the fuck am I?

I looked around, no one was here and I felt very sleepy.

Dad... What have you done?

I fell down on the ground. It was hard to see anything, but I saw some legs in front of me. I looked up and saw 6 boys looking down at me with the same smile as dad.

-Who the fuck are you guys? I asked irritated.

-Pull down her skirt. One of them said and giggled.

I jumped up fast and backed with a angry face.

-No way. I said.

One of the boys laughed, then he told two of them to beat me up. They did as he said and walked over to me. I punched one of them in his face and the other one in his stomach.

He looked irritated and told another two to beat me. I kicked them and all of them were laying on the ground. The last boy looked scared while I walked over to him with a smile on my lips. I gave him a fist so he fell down to the ground, laying there as all the other ones. My smile disappeared and I looked angry at them.

-I HATE BOYS! I screamed.

I started to kick them while they were laying down at the ground.

-ALL BOYS ARE LIKE MY DAD! THEY'RE ALL CREEPS!

-Hey! I heard someone shout.

I turned around and saw a man who ran over to me. I gave him a smile as I was ready to kick his ass, but he grabbed my hands and held them tight.

-What do you think you're doing?! He asked.

I laughed and looked up at him.

-ALL MENS SUCK! I screamed and spat on him.

-What did they do?!

-They wanted to rape me, exactly like dad. I answered and spit another time on the ground.

He was quite, looking around on all the bodies.

-You're following me. He said and walked away with me.

Like I said, boys suck.