Everlasting Love

RICKY'S POV:
It was a beautiful morning, I went for a surf. I ran out of the water to see Brax waiting for me. He kissed me before he went to work. I was getting ready for work and was about to walk out the door when Kyle came in with the biggest smile on his face. "Pheebs and I are back together" Kyle beambed. I got a message from Brax it read "I love you xx" and I smiled at the text, then Kyle and I walked into work together. I was so happy for Phoebe and Kyle. As I walked into Angelos I saw Brax smilling at me while he was sorting glasses. I put my bag away and he gave me a quick kiss before anyone saw us for we were at work.

BRAX'S POV:
I couldn't stop smilling, I thought my face would stay that way forever. I know my love for Ricky will always be there, I love her and I will try to protect her. At 9 o'clock our shifts finished so we went home and Ash was watching tv. I gave Ricky a big kiss and Ash shouted "Oi! Get a room you too!". We both chuckled and sat down and took his
pizza. After an hour Ash went to bed and we were tired and we fell asleep on the couch.

RICKY'S POV:
I woke up with Brax by my side. I checked my phone and it was 9am. I poked Brax on his arm to wake him up. He woke up and kissed me and said to me I was beautiful. He kissed me and Ash came out and said "Oi!". We both chuckled and had breakfast. Ae went down to the beach for a surf. We both love surfing and every morning we go surfing.

BRAX'S POV:
She loves looked beautiful. I picked her up and ran towards the water and I put her down. We splashed eachother playfully. We both realised we left our boards on the beach so we ran up for them. Surfing was amazing with her, her beautiful blue eyes made me fall deeper in love. We got ready for work and Kyle and Phoebe walked in all loved up, they were like looking in a mirror of me and Ricky. I love Ricky to bits, I would die for her.

RICKY'S POV:
I came in the door of the flat. Brax had the place beautifully decorated. I couldn't believe it. I asked Brax in shock "Is this for me?". Brax took a step foward "no it's for the beautiful girl standing in this room" he replied. I was about to cry. I put arms around him "Darryl Braxton being romantic?" I said with a cute tone. "Maybe" he quietly
said. We kissed eachother not wanting to let go. I never thought me and Brax could make it this far, but we're strong.

BRAX'S POV:
I wanted Ricky to know how much I love her. She means the world to me. Ever since I've met her, our hands connecting,I knew we would hit it off. She is the most perfect woman I ever met. We went to sleep smiling because we were right next eachother knowing we wouldn't let anyone break us apart. Even if we broke up we would love eachother forever.