Don't You Dare Forget The Sun

Scott and Vincent had an awkward silence fill the air, which only mad Scott more worried for his friend. He noticed that Vincent stayed silent, and he knew something was wrong then. He silently reached for his friend's hood and then gently tugged at it. Vincent gasped loudly, panicking as he tightly grabbed his hood, looking at Scott with terrified, wide eyes. He bit his lip harshly as Scott jerked his hand away. "I-I...." Vincent didn't look away, he only stared into Scott's eyes. "Don't speak, I'm sorry for startling you." Scott apologized, looking back at the road. "I-It wasn't you..... Please don't feel bad.... I..." Vincent took in a deep breath, then he realized they were there already. "Here already? That was quick!" Scott said, looking up at his house. He quickly jumped out his car and ran over to open the door for Vincent. "Thank you." Vincent said as he stood out the car. He hugged himself as he cold wind blew the snow around rapidly. "It got cold quick, huh?" Vincent mumbled aloud, mainly to himself. They walked inside together and sat down, Scott walking into the kitchen and Vincent sitting in front of the fire place. Vincent heard a 'ding' noise as he looked at the kitchen, his body still hidden by his cloak. "Here, I made you something to eat. I'm sure you're hungry, knowing you, you always are!" Scott laughed a little bit, not knowing what Vincent was thinking. "Hehe.. Yeah...." Vincent said, looking at the fire place. "If only you knew what my life was like....." He muttered quietly, his eyes becoming a little bit teary. "Hmm? What's as that?" Scott asked, peeping around the corner of the kitchen to look at his friend/crush. "O-oh! Nothing, S-Scott...!" He said, Scott only furrowed his eyebrows together. "Vincent... You know you can talk to me.... What is it..?" The taller male asked, walking over to the now slightly trembling Vincent. "U-uh.. I... I..." Vincent struggled to find his words to say. He gasped softly as his chin was lifted up, his moonlight, violet eyes looking at Scott's coffee, brown eyes. "PLEASE tell me wants wrong...." Scott begged slightly. Vincent stayed silent for a moment, before standing to his feet, walking backwards a few steps before slowly reaching for his cloak's fastening seam. He untied it and allowed it to fall to the ground. Once Vincent's cloak fell past his face, Scott gasped. It soon fell past his knees and not lied on the ground beside him. Scott looked at the other's  wounded and tearstained face. Dried blood all over his face, arms, and legs. Vincent looked down, fresh tears forming in his eyes again, this time, taking no time at all to fall from his eyes, and onto the ground. Scott ran forward and hugged the other male tightly. "Shh Shh.... Just let it all out... I'm here... " Scott said, stroking the other male's hair gently. Vincent whimpered slightly, but he soon buried his face into Scott's chest, letting his tears fall more and sobbing softly into the other's chest. "Who did... This....?" Scott asked quietly. Vincent quickly pulled away and gasped, backing up until he hit the back wall. "M-my.... I... He...." Vincent couldn't say anything clearly, but then he spoke quietly. "My... F-father....."

//Time Skip//   2:00am

Vincent tossed and turned, mumbling over and over. Sweating, hyperventilating, his bare chest heaving up and down as he took quick, wheezing breaths. Tears streaked his face as be gripped the bedsheets tightly. He turned to his left, then his right, and eventually sliding off the bed, then he woke up with a sudden jolt. He screamed loudly. Gripping desperately for  the sheets and for air. Vincent's scream was loud enough to wake Scott up in the process. "Uhnn.... Vincent....?" Scott ambled to himself, opening one eye slightly.
Vincent was breathing heavily, then he slipped off the edge of the bed and banged his head on the nightstand next to his bed. He yelped loudly in pain. "A-AUUUGH!!" Scott gaped and jerked his body upwards. "Vincent!?" Scott yelled, quickly running into the guest bedroom and finding the other male on the floor, tightly gripping his head. Scott ran around the bed and knelt beside the male, grabbing him up off the ground  and hugging him tightly.

((Dante : Heeeey guys! This is the introduction of Mike and Jeremy! Yes, they are Timbersback's facts. Not mine! Aaaaaanywaaays! Enjoy!~))

MIKE
Name : Michael David Schmidt
Age : Adult ((29))
Loves : Apples (please don't hate)
Hobbies : Making corny puns
Appearance : Tall, tannish skin, muscular, blue eyes, silver hair
Parents : Unknown
Back story : Mike grew up in a happy house, but be never knew why he would always at arrange around one certain person, Vincent.
Personality : Perverted

JEREMY
Name : Jeremy May Fitzgerald
Age : Adult ((20))
Loves : Anime, lemons, manga
Hobbies : Cosplaying
Appearance : Tallish, green eyes, brown hair
Parents : Unknown
Back story : Jeremy had a happy life, until his dad had a new wide, then things grew messy.
Personality : Joyfully, open-minded, kindhearted