Am I catching feelings

Tamari pov

I woke up with Odell's head in the crook of my neck. His slight snores making me giggle to my self. I tapped his shoulder trying to wake him up. " come on O wake up" no answer. "Seriously wake up its 10:00" still no answer. "I'll make you food" he got up real quick after I said that. "Oh, so now you get up when I mention food. Fat ass" he then looked at me with a smile on his face and leaned in. I leaned in with him, but before our lips touched, I backed away. "I should get started on this food"
"Ight" Odell said sadly.
I really didn't want to do that, but I don't want to catch feelings right now. He's a really good guy, don't get me wrong, but I just got out of a relationship and I'm not ready for another heartbreak.
35 minutes later
"O I'm done!" I yelled upstairs so Odell could come downstairs and eat. He didn't respond, so went up to his room. He was just sitting there looking out his window. "Odell you still hungry?"
"Oh yeah. My bad. I was just uh thinking."
"Thinking about what?" I asked of curiosity.
" I actually don't know."
Odell pov
I was lying when u told her I didn't know what i was thinking about. I was actually thinking about how I think I'm catching feelings for her. I know. I know. Catching feelings doesn't sound like me, but I'm really starting to like her. A lot.
"You still eating" she asked looking a little annoyed.
"Yeah let's go"
"Mari?" I called for her.
"What's up"
"Are you still my maid cuz you were post to start last week and you haven't dust a single thing." I said with a eyebrow raised.
" well I could start now"
"Nah you could do it when you finished Ight. I'm going back to bed. Good night."
"1. It's not even night and 2 ur not gonna help?"
"It's is now, and if that was the case you wouldn't be here."
She didn't say anything. She just glared at me and continued to eat her food.