Get Your Heart Pre-Broken and Confused Thing!

All I wanted was for my friends and myself to feel what a breakup's like not be in a blown out diaster with confusion of feelings in the way.
Crispo had broke hearts of girls but not gotten his own broken and all day has been going love crazy over me, asking me to break it for him!
Crispo's crush is complete with love poems, picnics, calling me Angel Eyes (which I actually like!) and carrying my books to class.
Although, I liked better than 8th Grade boy's "romantic" guesstures like hating everything I like, horrible love poems, calling me poddles (😝) and making me carry his books!
Crispo has been bugging all day to break his heart it was the last straw!
That's when Crispo came with daisies in his hand and his I ♡ CJ MARTIN Shirt he made.
"I spent all last period thinking about you."
"Really?"
"I thought of all the things I really love about you."
"Like, what?"
"Like your smile, your laugh, how you still talk to your stuffed animals, how your still afraid of thunder, how your clothes match your favorite flower and how you name your sneezes."
I blushed no one has ever talked about me like that.
Crispo knelt on his knees and asked
"CJ Martin, will you get a smoothie with me?"
In my head I was thinking Wow! Crispo really likes me! I know He's not faking! He's such a sweet guy!!!!
I was about to say yes but that's when gorgeous 8th grade not was coming my way! If I said yes who would break my heart?!?
"I can't!" I yelled.
"WOW!"
"What?"
"It hurt!"
"Really?"
"It felt bad and weird!"
Crispo looked upset and well.. I pre-broke his heart... that's when Sylvia, a crushee of Crispo, entered the picture who was still mad at Crispo for breaking her heart asked him out and they left.
That's when I felt that weird feeling Crispo was talking about OH NO!
I'M IN LOVE WITH CRISPO POWERS!😮
That's when Gorgeous 8th Grade Boy came.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked me
"I don't feel too good." I at this point wasn't acting because I had a gushy feeling in my stomach.
"You still want to get a smoothie?" Heck, I didn't want to get a smoothie with him anymore I wanted to get one with Crispo!
"I'm not in the mood for a smoothie."
"What are you in the mood for?"
"I have to go!"
I left and well Gorgeous 8th Grade Boy wasn't happy.
I went home and grabbed a pint of durkins strawberry ice cream and moaned on the coach.
My brother was going out on a date with Dina Smith and my parents knew more ice cream would be involved because crushes are confusing...🍨🍨🍨🍨😍