A Yandere's lullaby

It's been about 6 weeks since your imprisonment here in the nuclear fallout shelter. Eren takes good care of you like feeding you, giving you clothes to cover your exposed body that was full of bruises and cuts, and giving you attention but all he's ever done to you was rape you. He's done this action nonstop since he killed Jean. Every night you'd cry yourself to sleep because of what he does to you. 'Why is he doing this to me?' you thought as your train of thought was suddenly broken by the same madman that's kept you here for those 6 weeks here in the nuclear fallout shelter: Eren Yeager. Once he entered, you positioned yourself to sit up to face him on the plush bed.

"Eren . . . You scared me. Is everything alright?" You asked politely as he sat down on the bed and said "Oh . . . It's nothing love, Just seeing you makes my anger drift away." He said as he pinned you down on the bed. Eren soon pulled out his favorite dagger and ripped open (Y/N)'s shirt. A gasp escapes her lips as she swiftly closed her eyes. You wanted to ask him why he was doing this to you but you already knew the answer: Because he loves you and he would kill anybody who got too friendly with you. Eren soon positioned himself over (Y/N) and began attacking her neck, leaving hickey after hickey on the exposed neck. Eren soon placed the cold dagger on her stomach, leaving a tingling sensation on her body. Eren soon chuckled and smirked as he ripped open the connecting piece on her bra, exposing her (S/C) breasts. "AHH!" (Y/N) said as she tried to squirm her way to freedom. Eren soon used his free hand to grab her face and said "What? What's wrong? Don't you love me, (Y/N)?" (Y/N) gave Eren a weak smile and said "Of course I do, Eren. I just wish that you wouldn't do this to me. I want things to go back to the way things were before this shit show even started. Please, Eren? Just for me?" (Y/N) said weakly as she sat up. Eren lowered his head and said "I do too, (Y/N) but some things are better left unchanged." Eren said has he laid (Y/N) back down on the plush bed and started fondling her breast with one hand and sucking the other one. (Y/N) soon moaned and started panting. Eren soon sat up and used the same dagger to remove her pants. Eren soon pulled her underwear down and soon climbed on top of her. Once Eren positioned himself, he penetrated the helpless girl. Eren loved her very much, he even having time to fuck her. He was and will always the one to complicate her, to please her, and to harm her. (Y/N)'s moans of pleasure were his lullaby and will always be.

After it was over, Eren soon laid down on the bed, panting and wrapped his left arm protectively around her. Eren soon pulled her closer to his exposed, tan body and said "Your moans are always my lullaby, (Y/N). A Yandere's lullaby. I will always love you, (Y/N). No matter how far away you are from me, how near you are, or in a different country, I will always find you, love." (Y/N) soon began to silently cry for she knew that she was forever doomed to please him for the rest of her life, now realizing that there is no escape from Eren's grasp.

When a Yandere loves you, there's no escape.