The Adoption

Lucky was just so happy to see DanTDM! Before Lucky could say anything though, Annie said "Heeeeyyy DanTDM! I would looooove to be your daughter!" Lucky rolled her eyes at Annie and said "DanTDM, I am a huge fan! I have been part of TeamTDM ever since I was 4 years old! B-but i-i-it's ok i-if you d-d-d-don't w-want m-me..." Lucky started to cry. Lola ran over to Lucky and said "Don't listen to Annie! She's trying to break your heart!" Sammy nodded and said "Lucky, look!" DanTDM slowly walked over to Lucky, Lucky watched worriedly. DanTDM smiled and said "Lucky, you are perfect!!!!!" Lucky wiped her tears and started to cry again! "For real?" Asked Lucky. "Yep" said DanTDM.

Lucky packed up and ran into DanTDM's car! DanTDM asked "So Lucky, do you play Minecraft?" Lucky nodded and said "Well... only after seeing one of your mod reviews!" DanTDM smiled and said "Which one?" Lucky looked down and said quietly "All of the ones at the time..." DanTDM nodded. All of the sudden DanTDM heard himself, he looked at Lucky, who was watching DanTDM's custom mod adventure called "Trayaurus sells the lab!" Lucky looked up and said "The first time I watched this, I cried..." DanTDM looked down and said "You like the new lab... right?" Lucky nodded.

Finally DanTDM and Lucky made it! Lucky ran in to her new home with her suitcase and spun around with a smile on her face! Lucky was actually home! DanTDM ran in and his two pugs- Ellie and Darcie- ran towards him and Lucky! Lucky knelt down and petted Ellie who was sniffing Lucky's legs like nuts! DanTDM picked up Darcie and handed her to Lucky. Lucky felt very happy! Lucky also knew that soon there will be a vlog for her!