Chapter 1 too anime or not too anime

Ross are you ready? Meku asked
Yes yes yes let's get it on Ross Says.
Then pucker up as Meku comes closer to your lips. beep beep uh 5 more min's beep beep suddenly a knock came from your door it is max.
Max said Ross wake up its time for work
As Max yell's.
Uh I don't want too Ross said .
Max said I don't fucking care if you don't want too now get out of bed now!!!! Max screamed.
Ross said OK OK I'll get up just give me 2 min's God as Ross look out of his window into the blue sky. hmmm I wonder if well ever find the right girl will I guest I should be heading out for work.
20 min's later after drive to work

Ross finally got in the building.

Men that took forever as Ross walks into his office suddenly skydonsminecraft or aka Adam walk's right up to Ross and say hay Ross you got a package in the mail. Really who it from? Ross ask. I don't know it has no name or address All it has is a letter said Adam. Hm ok then let me see it said Ross. As Adam give Ross the box out of know where
ThatguyBarney or brepliedame running up to Ross and said. Ross there you are as barney gaps for air.
Barney what wrong said Ross.
Barney replies it's max he gone! Adam & Ross replied WHAT!

Max's POV
After waking Ross up I started get ready before walking out to the car I got a text it was a from a unknown number
I'll look at text it said do you know a House-owner
I texted back
Yes why who are you
Then out of nowhere
A big flash of light came out
Next I know it I was locked in a jail cell I started screaming for help. help! Someone let me out of here screamed Max. Suddenly a dark human like being approached Max and said hello Max I've been waiting for you said the unknown figure what do you want with me. said max oh nothing said the unknown figure but do you know who I am Max replied No I don't fucking know who you are I I'll want to know is where the hell am I. The unknown figure replied my name is the Dark Lord but would prefer me as Derulo the dark lord of the Aniverse said the dark lord wow you're really full of yourself huh said max silence you ignorant fool said the dark lord as soon as I get the rest of the dimension crystals the whole universe and the Multiverse will bow down to me the Dark lord started Laughing an evil crazy voice.

I hope you enjoyed chapter one of Ross's anime fanfic if you did enjoy this story that I'm writing please leave a comment in the story of chapter 2 where I'm finishing right now of what what should happen I'll take any of your guyses ideas and if you guys want to ask me any questions leave a comment Down Below on this book and I'll take any ideas until next time people Eiffel 65 blue fan out!