~Chapter 18~What The Hell!

Dark Love....

inluvwifvampz4evaxx....

*Recap

I screamed, never in my life expernced this pain!

It kept hitting me and I kept screaming in pain, clutching to my chest grabbing, where my heart lied. Erik tried to shh me as he stroked my cheek.

"It must be the begging of the transformation."

.......

Chapter 18....

What The Hell!....

I stared into Erik's eyes, as my fear was plastered on my face. I begged Erik with my eyes to help me.

"Georgina, I know how to tame the pain a little, it wont completely go until the transformation is complete but it will ease the pain. I must get you to fall asleep."

"How?" I asked quickly, before another wave could go through me; and ruin my question.

"I can force things asleep when they stare in my eyes. I can do it to Werewolfs too, but they have strong will power. So this may be slightly difficult."

I nodded. "Do anything that will rid this pain."

His eyes began to glow and I stared at them, getting lost in them. Which made me feel little drowsy.

I felt my lids drop as black dots clouded my vision.

"I will be here when you wake up." Was the last thing I heard Erik say before I went a deep sleep.

.......

It...it hurts....the pain....

I grabbed my chest where my heart lies. I could hear my heartbeats in my ears, they were beating out ofrhythm and fast. I squeezed my eye lids further close, not making a single move, thinking if I do the pain will hurt even more.

Make...the pain....stop....

I said the words, though my mouth didn't move. Another wave shot my heart, and I opened my eyes in the blow.

I was in a black room, and I was alone. With the white dressing gown, that came from my dream in the clearing. I stared down at my body, and my mouth dropped open. Every time my heart took a beat, I could see a purple smoke burst through, inside me where my heart is.

Is this...a dream? It cant be...dreams aren't this painful...

The pain kept shooting my heart, and a tear escaped my eye. I let out a little whimper.

Am I...dieing? Did the wolfs actually kill me?

I suddenly heard growls, coming from my sides. I gasped as I saw...myself! Two of them! I knew they were me but, they were different. But only in slight ways.

The me on the right, looked a lot like a Vampire. Her hair was very long and reached the ground, it was black as midnight and was slightly wavy. Her dress was black and strapless and the ends dragging a meter away from her bare feet. Her eyes were glowing red just like Erik's and was walking with such grace to me. She was as pale as a ghost, and she had black eye shadow, and eyeliner that made her eyes smoky. She didn'tneed make up she already was drop dead beautiful.

I looked to the me on the left. Her looks more alike to mine. She still had the tan and both of them had my skinny body. Its just her hair was short, with a bobby pin here and there to get her fringe out of her eyes. She was wearing a white tank top that hung above her stomach showing of her body. She wore a mini navy blue shorts. She wore no makeup and was as beautiful as the Vampire me. She had my muddy brown eyes. She had a frown plastered on her face.

She came behind me, and growled, she sounded like a wild animal!

"You have no business here Demon!" Her voice sounding exactly like mine.

The Vampire me closed mouth smiled. "Oh but she chose me, she wants to join the darkness. So begone." Her voice sounded like mine, but was a little more high pitched.

"No, I wont let you!" She yelled, and before I knew it a huge wolf jumped over my head and charged at the Vampire. I guess she was a Werewolf. She moved and looked beautiful and graceful. Her fur color was black and white streak run through her left eye like it was a scar. That was my wolf!

Vampire me widened her mouth so her fangs were revealed. I was by then extremely confused. Why were they're two mes? And why are they fighting one another? But then a thought came to my head.

My inner wolf. She is trying to rid of the Vampire blood in my system. But I think I've gone a little to far.

I wanted to stop them fighting but I just could'nt seem to move. By now they were both injured and wounded. And the Werewolf me had a chunk of her leg bitten off, so she was limping.

'She will be a Werewolf!' Werewolf me screeched using her mind to speak. And she turn to glared at me, her golden eyes glowed with rage and confidence.

"Not if she becomes a Vampire first!" The other me shouted, and too glared at me. Her eyes showing the same thing. They turned back around, and leaped at each other again.

"Stop!" I whispered that what meant to be a yell. My legs felt like jelly, as I pushed myself of the ground. I ran towards them. The purple wave through my heart really thumping now, since my heart was beating really fast. I kept falling over but I reached them. 

I got in between them placing my hands to theirs chest. As soon as I made contact with them, the purple wave exploded out of me, from my hands. They both gasped. As I screamed at the pain the most painful and long lasting one yet. They then began screaming, as we screamed together in harmony. The purple wave was touching their body, which was making them dissolve and fade into me. They were being pushed into me, which hurt  a lot. It felt like someone was blowing me up like a balloon, and eventually I'm going to pop.

The two me's then completely faded, and so did the pain and light. They absorbed into me. I instantly fell to the ground no longer standing.

I tried to get back up. But I just kept on falling back down. I lifted my head, and could have sworn I saw a little girl, but as I tried to look harder I fell unconscious.

...........

(A/N) Chapter 18 up now! hehehee, I cant wait to start writing Chapter 19, coz thats were all the drama starts, and Ginas new life! Yay! pic on the side, what it was lik with the purple smoke --------------->

I hav a gwd friend on wattpad her username is rainevandyle, cheak out her storys ther awesum xD xxx

Song: Ice by LIGHTS....the fighting since is basically what this chapters for. xxx