Chapter 8

Mike's POV

I've came to visit Kim's cottage everyday to just hang out with her. It's been months since we first met and it really change a bit part of myself.

The part that really hates humans.

I will tell Kim everything at the right time that I was a wolf that is mated to her.

We were strolling here at the side of the forest and making our way to the river.

"You know what, when I was a child, I was really fascinated by the river here that I could swim to it all day long."

Hahaha. She really sounds so childish, which makes it cute.

"Haha. I also swim here everyday, my mom would tought me that."

When I let out those words, my expression change. It is because I remembered my mom. When she was able to teach me how to swim int he river. I really have missed it a lot.

"Are you okay? Mike?"

"Of course I am, Kim. So you want to swim?"

"Hahaha. Of course."

When we got at the river, she turned her face out of my sight and when I gazed back again to her, I saw her beautiful naked back at my sight. Those lovely curves of here body, my hands are merely wanting to touch and feel.

"Mate! Mate! Mate!"

"Would you stop ruining my moment Sebastian?"

"What's your? It is our moment! Mark her!"

When I looked at her, she was tilting her head at her side and looking at me like she was inviting for something.

I didn't refuse and I came after her.

When I we got to the water, I looked directly at her eyes.

I can see fire and lust and everything.

And when I couldn't control, I kissed her lips passionately my heart could ever beat.

And gladly, she responded.

Oh how I was waiting for this moment to come.

When I turned down my kiss down to her neck, I can hear her moan like she was thirsty for more.

But after she could react,

I bite the soft spot of her.

She shouted my name and was shocked about what I did to her.

"Ahhh! What did you do Mike?! Why did you bite me?!"

"I'm sorry Kim, I just can't control it."

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"I just can't control to mark you up now. I'm so sorry."

"Wait, what are you saying? I couldnt understand you!"

"Just please calm down."

"No! Please explain this thing, Mike. Are you a wolf or something?"

I didn't answer her questions but I looked at her eyes and said something.

"If I were a wolf, would you stop loving me for who I am?"