{Things you shouldn't say to the Signs}

Aries: "Simply follow the rules" / Aries often feel a deep need to explore and wander and do as they please, & these urges come in waves they can't control.
Taurus: "Change your ways" / Taurus have come a long way to build who they are, and will not easily adapt or adjust their identity for no good reason. Accept it.
Gemini: "Stay still" / Gemini is known for their (nervous) energy and involuntary restlessness. Drumming fingers, tapping, fiddling. There's so much to contain.
Cancer: "Stop caring" / The Lunar baby, Cancer, is filled with emotions at all times. Without feelings, the Cancer feels empty and devoid of life. Soulless.
Leo: "You won't make a difference" / Leos were born to be warm and bright, to cherish and be cherished. So remember them for all the warmth they always give us.
Virgo: "No need to try your hardest" / Virgos are never satisfied until they've done their best. No matter what they're doing- their work is a piece of them.
Libra: "You won't understand" / A Libra will often try to connect with you, converse and reach out. Almost like a reflex. Don't shut them out. They'll understand.
Scorpio: "Just let it go" / Scorpios hold on tight to the things that make them feel complete, and wanted, and not broken. They need time to heal- and that's OK.
Sagittarius: "Sugarcoat it a litle" / Sagittarius are often tremendously in love with the idea of truth. They search for it everywhere- specially within their words.
Capricorn: "You're a disappointment" / Their work-orientated mind and pragmatic energy are fueled by deep rooted insecurity & fear of not being or doing enough.
Aquarius: "Do it my way" / The person who wanted to do something but won't anymore because you told them to is an Aquarius. Close the door, they'll tear the wall down
Pisces: "You can't save the world" / Nothing hurts a Pisces more than being powerless when it comes to the suffering of others. They'll never give in to indifference