The Ladies Man.

Heaven's P.O.V :

                         His giggle is so cute. 

                         "Plus I gotta go get some things for tonight, unless you wanna go to my house with me?" I got up and ran to my room to take a quick shower.

                         "Well I guess that's a yes then!!" He shouted with a smile on his face.

                         "Yup! Just give me thirty minutes Michael!" I shouted back then closed my bedroom door.

                         Aahh what to wear...? Ohh!! I know. I walked to my dresser and opened a drawer to get a pair of black joggers and jogged over to my closet and picked out a plain red v-neck.

                        "Just hurry, I wanna spend as much time with with you as I can before your birthday is over!" Michael whined cause he knows I take quite a long time to get fully ready. 

                     "Okay Mike! Sheesh!! Let a woman be!" I playfully shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Michael's P.O.V :

                  I was so happy to see Heaven again after a whole year, I'm surprised I got through me and my brother's tour without her. She's so perfect and she's a very sweet and nice girl; She always calmed me down when I got upset or mad. It was tough throughout the tour cause sometimes my brothers would get on my last nerve, so I had to think about the way she always helped me keep my composure. It's kind of cute now that I think about it... She would take my hands and lead me to the couch. Then she would let me rest my head in her lap laying down and she would start playing with my hair. There was never one time that it didn't make me feel calm. She's like a sister, but most importantly my best friend.

                I missed seeing her everyday, it took a long time to get used to her not being by my side even though I never really truly got used to it, I was just strong enough to get through it I guess. And anyways I was half way across the world so what could she have done? I would write to her almost every chance I got and I would videotape all of  me and my brothers rehearsals everywhere we went. I walked over to her living room and turned on the television. Purple Rain was on...

              "Ughh."  I turned it off and tossed the remote onto the couch. I remember the first time me and Heaven met Prince, I took her to one of his concerts and I got her backstage passes and everything. I thought he was a pretty decent dude till he got a little too bold while we were all hanging out. He got too close and personal to her and I just wasn't having it. I'm her protector when I'm with her so she's my responsibility. He whispered something in her ear that I couldn't quite make out, then he caressed her thigh right in front of me as if I wasn't there. I was really getting angry cause she wouldn't even tell him to stop, she should have more respect for herself than that. The big brother side of me came out of me so I told her we had to leave.. Maybe it was jealousy, I don't think it was though... I sat on the couch and started to doze off.

  *Twenty Minutes Later*

                 "Michael? Are you still here?" I heard Heaven call out for me and sat up straight wiping a bit off drool off my cheek. She turned the corner wearing black joggers, a red v-neck, and white nikes..

                 "You look so pretty, I love your hair." She patted her curly hair down. I do that too sometimes. It's weird how we're so much alike, sometimes it scares me. 

                 "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." She giggled. 

                 "I especially love your bed-head. " She helped me fix my wild curls.

                 "Uh Mike, this strand keeps on sticking up, I'll be back... Ima go get some hair gel" She hurried around the corner and ran up the stairs as I was focused trying to make my hair stay down.

                "Boo!" I quickly jumped off of the couch and held my chest.

                "Oh my gosh, you scared the poop outta me!" She laughed so hard.

               "Oh I think I see it on the carpet! Hahaha.." By now she couldn't control her laughter, I laughed along and tackled her down to the ground.

              "Do you think it's still hilarious?" I grin, then she rolls us around so she's now on top holding my hands to the ground restraining me from moving.

              "Pretty much yeah..." She smirks.

              "Oh god no.." I know that look, that's the look she makes when she is up to no good. From there she lets go of my wrists and starts to tickle my sides. Dang it, why does she have to know that I'm extremely ticklish?!. 

              "Hahaha!! NOO! Stooppp!!!! hehehe!.." I start to laugh, my eyes start watering about now. I cry out in surrender. "I give up you win!! Just.. Please!" I get up from beneath her and she looks pleased that I was defeated.

             "Sit back down Michael." I did as told as she grabs the gel bottle she dropped when I tackled her.

            "Yes ma'am." I lightly chuckle and sat back down on her comfy light purple couch. She opened the bottle and squirts some on her palm and rubs it into my hair.

            "Don't put too much.!" 

            "Calm down Michael, you were the one who wanted to tackle me. So it's your fault you messed up your hair even more." She retorted back to me with sass. "You're such a little girl when it comes to your hair." She closes the bottle and pats my head.

            "There you go little lady." I pout.

            "I'm not a lady! I'm a ladies man, there's a difference." I smirk and pop my collar.

            "Okay then, let's go ladies man." She laughed slightly.

           "Okay." I replied. Heaven put Nala in her cage and we walked to the front door. She locked it and walked to the drivers side of her purple corvette.

            "You don't want me to drive?" I questioned as she bursted out in laughter while unlocking the doors.

            "Ha! You? Drive?.. Nah, I don't think I'd want to die today. Maybe 10 years from now.." 

            "Ugh!. I'm so offended!" I'm joking, I'm not a bad driver. "I just get places quicker, that's all." I wink.

           "Just get in the car already." She smiles and shakes her head. I opened the passenger side door, got in and put on my seat belt as did she. I can't wait for tonight, my bestie is gonna get the best birthday present ever!