It's a Competition

This is a present to RushTheCrow for our 6th year anniversary (He's spoiled and this was also part of the terms I bribed him with so he'd buy me a 69 cent drink, among other things) And since he's a HUGE MikaAnnie fan (as in it's his OTP and he ships it hard core) I am writing this for him. Note: Not used to writing Yuri, so bare with me.

Annie, Mikasa, Eren, and Levi were sitting in Mikasa's and Eren's living watching a movie. It was supposed to be a romantic comedy, but no one was really paying attention. Mikasa and Annie were getting their homework done while Eren and Levi just made out on the couch. It didn't take long for Eren to drag Levi away, giggling like a schoolgirl, the two sporting obvious erections in their jeans.

Mikasa and Annie didn't mind, until ten minutes later when louds moans began to echo around the house from Eren's room. Mikasa groaned as Annie turned to the hallway. It didn't take long until the petite blond took a hold of her girlfriend's hand and pulled her from their biology work and began to head to Mikasa's room.

"Annie, what are we doing?" Mikasa asked. Annie turned with a smirk.

"Making a competiton." She said. And it wasn't a joke. This was a frequent. As soon as one of the couples started going at it, the other would turn it into a contest on who could be louder. Well, Annie and Eren were competitve as all hell, Mikasa and Levi just didn't care.

As soon as Mikasa's door was shut, Annie started stripping. Mikasa started as well. She figured that they hadn't had sex for a while, so why not.

"By the sounds of things." Annie said, waiting for a loud moan to come through the wall. "Eren's ass has yet to be prepped. We got time, but Levi won't wait much longer." It was quiet scary how Annie could pinpoint where in their sex routine the two males were in just by Eren's moans.

Mikasa sighed as she pulled Annie to her, kissing her gently.

"Do we really need to make this a competition?" She asked as she rubbed her thumbs into Annie's hip bones. Annie nodded.

"Eren and Levi have won the last four times. Do you know how smug your brother is that Levi can bring him a better orgasm than you can bring me?" Mikasa sighed and nodded.

"Get comfy, I'll get the lube and strap on." Annie gave a firm nodded before going and laying on Mikasa's bed, gently tweaking her nipples to help turn her on and speed up the preparation process a little.

Annie sighed as she slowly rolled her nipples between her fingers, feeling heat begin to radiate from between her legs, slowly groping her chest. Annie didn't have a big boobs, and to be completely honest, it did bug her. She was teased about it, and though she had a strong outer facade, she would spend hours in the mirror looking at them, massaging them and drinking milk to hopefully make them bigger. She's still a B.

But Mikasa? Oh, she had gorgeous breasts. D's that made every head turn in the hallway. Soft and squishy, but firm because of Mikasa's strict workouts and her participation in numerous martial arts. Annie didn't even noticed that one of her hands had moved down from playing with her own chest to her clit until Mikasa moved that hand and gave Annie a pointed look.

"If you want this to be a competition." Mikasa began, placing the strap on and strawberry scented lube to the side. "You need a partner." Mikasa leaned down to Annie's ear. "Unless you want to get off on your own." She purred. Causing Annie to shudder. Annie was a very sensitive bottom, and she just fell apart in Mikasa's hands.

Mikasa's lips found Annie's, kissing her fiercely. As tongue was introduced, Mikasa's hands went to Annie's chest, squeezing the smaller lumps of flesh and causing Annie to squirm slightly. As Mikasa's mouth moved to Annie's neck, Annie moaned softly, her neck being one of her more sensitive places. And Mikasa latched onto her girlfriend's skin, one of her hands moving down to Annie's entrance, already becoming wet from the blonds earlier activities.