>Good Morning<

Stretching his limbs as he woke up from a good night's sleep, Jungkook stood up, yawning in the process.

He went to his oversized walk-in closet and chose his clothes for the day.

He loved the fact that he could wear normal clothes. Not every school allowed a no-uniform-dress-code.

He chose some black skinny leg jeans, a white wife-beater, grey socks, grey boxers, black hooded fleece and a white button-up shirt.

He walked into the spacious bathroom and decided to take a shower today. He placed his clothes inside a drawer and got the water flowing, adjusting the right temperature.

Once that was done, he began undressing himself. He felt the warm air inside the bathroom and sighed.

He opened the glass door and walked in, closing the door behind him. He stepped under the warm water and sighed as it hit his body.

He took a quick shower and dressed up quickly, not wanting to be late for breakfast with the family.

He gelled his hair, leaving it in an up do. He quickly slipped on his bunny slippers an headed downstairs, taking his galaxy, earbuds and backpack with him.

"Good morning young master" the butler and the maids greeted the happy boy.

"Hi guys. Did you have a great night?" He questioned, everyone nodding or saying yes's to the boy.

He quickly joined his family at the dining room and hugged them to death.

"Good morning appa" he tightened his hug on Seunghyun, the elder groaning at his son's strength.

"Good morning Jungkook... Sleep soundly?" He questioned his son, who moved on to hug his eomma.

"Yes... Good morning eomma" he held JiYong in a death grip. The poor male not being able to breathe.

"Morning my son" JiYong spoke as he was released "how did my baby wake up this morning?" He questioned as he faced his son.

"I'm pain free. That new bed the chiropractor recommended me is amazing" he said as he stretched once again "I feel like laying back down again" Jungkook joked.

"That's my boy. Well, shall we eat?" Seunghyun questioned as he looked at his family.

"밥 먹자! (Lets eat!)" the other two replied as they held their chopsticks in hand (A/N:... That's what we do in our family. We hold the chopstick on each hand and then hold them in one and we start eating... Enjoy).

This was one good morning.

------

Waking up to the alarm clock was something Taehyung was used to. He got up and stretched his limbs.

He stood in front of his big wall size mirror and smirked.

"Who are you?" He asked seductively.

"Kim Taehyung?! Are you talking to yourself again?!" SeokJin asked as he entered his son's room.

"No" Taehyung lied and chewed in his lower lip.

"Come here" Jin stated, Taehyung quickly running towards his eomma and hugging him tight, keeping him off the white carpeted floor and spinning him.

"You're too strong Taehyung" a deep voice came from the doorway.

Taehyung stopped spinning his eomma and turned to see his father in the doorway, smiling at him.

"Morning appa" he said as he ran and hugged his dad, getting a hug as well.

Jin smiled at his boys and excused himself.

"I will go help the chef make some delicious breakfast. Get ready for school Taehyunggie" Jin said as he waved and left.

"Appa. Can we go with eomma to Lotte World on Wednesday? I never ask you for anything and this is all I'm asking" he hopped up and down hoping his father would say yes.

"Alright. But be good. I don't want any police officers knocking on the door before Wednesday. Get ready and meet us downstairs" Rap Mon said and left the room.

"I sound like a little kid... If only kids at school would know the real me.. I'd be an outcast. Thank god for double personalities" he said as he chose his clothes from the closet.

Black ripped skinny jeans, white socks, black boxers, black wife-beater, black v-neck with short sleeves and a black leather jacket.

He quickly showered and got dressed, looking for his phone and other stuff and walked downstairs.

------

"Taehyung wants to go to Lotte World on Wednesday. We're going" Rap Mon said as he walked towards Jin in the kitchen.

"That's perfect! We could wear coup-"

" we're not wearing couple shirts or outfits. My son wants to have a good time and that's what he'll have. Stay away from me as far as possible" Rap Mon said, cutting off Jin's words.

The other male nodded as he turned around to continue making the breakfast, telling the chef that he needed to put more water on the pancake mix.

Namjoon left the kitchen and was face to face with his son, who smiled up at him.

"What did eomma say?" He questioned.

"He said that it'd be perfect for all of us" Namjoon said, which wasn't a lie. Jin did state it was perfect.

V smiled and nodded, sitting down on his respected seat on the table and waiting for his parents, Namjoon doing the same,

Jin came outside of the kitchen with two plates of pancakes on each hand.

"Here you go boys" he said cheerfully as he set the plates in front of each boy "eat up" he said as he patted their heads.

Namjoon acted nicely and thanked his husband for the breakfast. Taehyung blew a kiss to him and thanked him for the delicious looking breakfast.

The chef and the maids brought the syrup and the rest of the toppings out for the two males, along with orange juice and coffee.

"Eomma! Your eyes are puffy! Did you cry?!" Taehyung asked worriedly. Namjoon turned to look at his husband and frowned.

"No sweetie. The... Onion. Yeah, the onion made me cry" Jin lied as he smiled at his beloved son.

Taehyung nodded and continued to eat, but Namjoon just looked at Jin, knowing the breakfast before him didn't contain onions.

"Are you not going to join us for breakfast?" He questioned as he took a bite from his pancake.

Jin turned to look at him with glossy eyes and blinked a couple of times, shaking his head a little.

"I'm not hungry. I wouldn't want to waste the food... Excuse me, I'll be right back" he said and ran out of the dining room.

Namjoon sighed and turned away from his son, knowing the reason of Jin's behavior. It wasn't Jin's fault. It was Namjoon's.

"Appa. This is a great morning" Taehyung beamed as he continued his breakfast.

"Yeah, it sure is" his father replied.

------

A/N:... Hey guys! So, how's the story so far?
My life is like Jungkook's life, sorta.
Poor Jin though. What happened in between Rap Mon and him? He's so sad and he feels rejected.
Well, today I sorta felt like that. Usually mom wakes me up, but today she left and I woke up to the butler saying to "get up" (not exactly like that though).
He's nice and all, but mom always wakes me up.
I'm still a baby you know?! I still drink milk! Warm milk! In a cup, no difference.
How are you my mobsters? Have you felt neglected or rejected?
Please!
Comment & Vote.
Byuntae Author-Nim, out!!!