chapter 21

the next day I woke up and the whole day was a rush. we got ready put everything we took out of our suite cases back into them and left. when we put our things in the car we all went to port. it didn't take long at all for us to board. when we where on the ship we went to our rooms and out bags where there near out doors. Justin and Ariana had there own room but on the same floor. we got our bags and dragged them through the small opening space. there was one bed and a little couch. a tv and a night stand built in night stand. there was a knock at my door so I looked through the peek hole and saw Ariana and Justin and opened it right way. "hey there's this club that you guys are old enough to go to and it seems really cool!" ariana said. "uh sure yea we will check it out." i said. "okay well you can go anytime until one in the morning" Justin said. "okay we will go soon then" I said looking at Caleb. "yea definitely" Caleb said "okay well you guys have fun" Justin said. "we will" I said they left and me and Caleb got ready to go to the club place. "hm it's on deck 3 and it's called 'Circle C' " I said. after we got ready we went down to the third deck and we saw a built in poster on the wall that shows is where we are and directions to everywhere on this floor. "oh so we just go through the garden and were there!" I said walking away from the elevator and on our way to the clubs place. we saw an opening that had a paining of a garden so that had to be it. we walked through there and there where big windows and some chairs and couches. ahead of us where stairs and a tv that said 'Circle C' and so this had to be it. we walked up the stairs and saw some kids in there.

when we walked in everyone looked at us. "hey your the kid from bratayley!" yelled a girl that was maybe 13 or 14 had long brown hair and blue eyes. "I'm Steph" she said shaking hands with Caleb. I walked off from them and let them talk. I sat next to a guy that was wearing a hat and was a lot more taller then me. "oh hi" he said. "hey I'm Kacie" I said. "oh hey I'm Cole" he replied "cool so do you know anyone else here?" I asked "nope so far just you" he said with a smile on his face. "oh cool." I said smiling back. "wanna head to the arcade? it's right through those doors" he said pointing at the doors. "uh sure just wait a second" I said getting up and walking towards Caleb. "hey I'll be in the arcade" I said pointing to the doors that lead to the arcade. "okay" he said. I walked back to Cole and we both went into the arcade and played a few games. "no way air hockey!" I said running towards the tabel. "wanna play?" he asked "of course but it costs $2.00" I said holding my card. "don't worry it's on me" he swooped his card and went to the other side of the tabel. I got the puck and we played. "I am so gonna beat you" I said with a focused face. "keep talking Ariana grande" he said back. wait what? Ariana? does he know? "wait pause" I started "do you know?" I said "that's your adopted by her? yea I do" he said. "oh okay" I said putting down the puck and we continued playing. he won and the score was 7-5 I was two points away from beating him.

"hey we should go back" I said pointing to the doors that led to circle C. "uh yea lets go back"  he said walking with me. I walked in and saw Caleb sitting alone. "wanna go meet my boyfriend?" I asked Cole . "uh sure" he said getting up and walking with me towards Caleb. "hey why are you sitting alone?" I asked Caleb sitting next to him. "theres not a lot of people here for me to hangout with really." he said and pouted. "well there's me" I said joking around with him. "oh yea and this is Cole! the guy I was hanging out with" i said. we all talked for hours until he had to leave. "hey well there's like this dinner thing going on on deck 9 if you guys wanna go I'll be there and maybe we can all sit together" Cole said. "yea that would be amazing thanks!" i said hugging him goodbye.