Forever be mine ( an add on to my crazy wild deadlo life)

Heyo guys it's em here the author of my crazy wild deadlox life. I figured I would make a fan fic all about john and bat. Instead of filling up the other one with stuff. This won't impact my other fan fics WUV ya BAI

-----------------------.---------------------

Bats POV

I'm so happy me and John get along so well. I really hope he doesn't make this a public thing though. With all the hate I have already from being Ty's daughter I don't need more for being his girlfriend. I met his parents over Skype. They enjoyed me. Not really sure if they liked me. We played on his server ALOT. My nickname was **BAT**. How original I know. I was so happy when he made and instagram though. I gained ALOT of followers when he posted a picture of us over Skype. I had my derpy mask I made on. I commented. "This is why we are perfect". And I wish I never said that.

Johns POV

I love Bat so much. She gets so much hate though. I wish I could just push it away. She's had to deal with enough. Being in an adoption center since she was 4 and then being pushed around by her dad. I know. Ill fly her out here for- for a month. Ya. A month. I logged onto Skype. She was set on do not disturb. That means she was recording. I went on omeagle for a bit and met more fans. Then I went back on Skype and she was online. I called and asked her. She said totally and her dad said sure too. So they flew out here and her dad stayed in a hotel and did meet ups and Bat stayed with me. My phone wouldn't shut up. Every 5 seconds someone would comment on instagram how stupid Bat was. They should just shut up. They don't even know her.

Bats POV

I am staying with John for a little bit. I like it in new hamspire. So today John Ryan Ashley and I went swimming. John and I left and got ice cream. Then we went to an arcade and then he kissed me again. I love him. And he loves me. It's just when ever I think about him I just get that feeling that your with your other half. Like your supposed to love them. You know what I'm saying. No. Okay. Well after that we went back to the pool and we tweeted. ALOT. Then we swam some more and went to a convenience store down the street. Bought glow sticks. And then we took all the gooey stuff out of it and rubbed it on our bathing suits and went swimming. And kissed some more. My dad said I'm to young for kissing and stuff. But it doesn't really matter. We went back to his house and then we went on omeagle and I did johns hair. I straightened it. He looked hottttt. Then I curled my hair and we went to sleep. But we were still on omeagle. Oops.