CHANYEOL (1)

(You and I and Me are your character.)
You and Chan (nickname) are ex couples. You two just breaked up recently and you are still mourning over him. same with him over you.

..xx

One day, you were watching a movie in your house when the bell suddenly rang. You wiped some tears off your face and opened the door. Then you saw Chan. You were about to close the door when he barged in and locked the door.

"Ya... Get out." I demanded coldly. I saw him panting uncontrollably. Then he suddenly pulled me to my bedroom. "YA! HAJIMA!" I yelled, trying to get his grip off my wrist.

Then he swung me on the bed and locked the door. He sat infront of me with lust in his eyes. "Go away!" I yelled pretending to be fine. Then he pinned me on the bed and forcefully kissed me. I tried to get off but hid strength was too strong. Then I felt weak when he started massaging my breasts. I couldn't move anymore. Then he kissed my neck and licked it. Shivers ran down my spine. He sucked on it, making me moan. While kissing my neck, he unclasped my bra and kissed my lips passionately. He twisted my nipples and I gasp, letting him enter his tongue in my mouth. He then removed my shirt and he removed his, revealing his 6-pack abs. He licked his lips and sucked on your nipples.

Then the memories start coming right at me. I cried and tried pushing him away, "C-Chan.... s-stop... aaahh..."

He flipped you over and Massaged your butt, making you moan. He roamed his hands to your breasts and massaged it while biting your ear. "Chanyeol, stop.... uuhh... aggh....." You moaned. He stopped and removed his pants. You tried to run away, but he immediately pinned you om the bed. He then removed your shorts and left you in your panties. He cuffed your hands on the headboard and he approached you. He kissed your stomach up to your thighs. Then, he licked it all the way near your pussy. He moved his 2 fingers circular on your clit as you moaned. "Chanyeol...aaah...stop....a-a-aah...." you begged. He didn't listen and removed your remaining garment. He swiftly put himself onto you and massaged your clit in a circular motion. "Uggh....aahhh....urmmmm.." Then he pinched it making you moan loudly. Your tears came flowing. He flicked his finger on your clit and you moaned. Chan then slided his finger in you and teased you. "Come on baby... I know you want this..." He licked his lips. You shoom your head as a no and he got angry. He inserted another finger and pumped into you very slowly teasing you. "Aaah....." you moaned. "Come on babe...." he whispered. Then he inserted another finger in you. He continued his slow pace. "Tell me that you still love me..." He whispered. "Aaahh... I....." You moaned. "I can't hear you...." he continued his teasing. "I love you, Park Chanyeol! Aaahh" You said and then he moved his fingers in a fast pace. before you coulf cum, he stopped. He then moved under you and started licking your pussy. "Aaaahhh Chann....uggghhhh......." you moaned. He sucked on it and seperated your legs wide. "Aaaahhhhh....." you moaned. Then he added two fingers in you, and scissors you. You kept moaning and moaning. "Aaahhh Chanyeoooll......" you moaned. Then you almost came, but he stopped. He then removed his boxers and removed your cuffs. He held your hands and inserted his hard dick in you. "Aah!" You gasped. it was very painful because Chanyeol thrusted in you mercilessly. He kept thrusting amd thrusting into you. The room was filled with moans and the smell of sex. "Aaaah....Chanyeool im close...!" You moaned. Then he slowened his pace. "Aahhhh fuck...!" you moaned. he chuckled and now slammed in you, hitting your g-spot. He reapeatedly hit it and both of you came.

"Im sorry...." chanyeol apologized. You just stared at him and hugged him.