What are these things?

Stacy's POV
Same day in the afternoon..

I am satisfied that Zayn is not mad at me now.. I just tried to make samosas for him and they were disgusting but I liked that Zayn ate them even though they were bad!
Im going to his home now. I went into his room and he was not there. Where was he? I heard the sound of shower and Zayn was singing. He is really good at singing. I saw that there were BROWNIES on the table. I grabbed them and I thought to eat. But I thought of Zayn.

He would give all his brownies to me always! He would not be angry if I ate these. I took a bite of the brownies and they just melted in my mouth..those were so tasty.. But the taste was different but I ate them.. I ate 6 pieces of it! I felt dizzy! Why would I feel dizzy if I eat brownies? I just fell on the bed and it was like I took some drugs or something! It was a different feeling.. Then I heard the sound of the door..

Z: Stacy!?
S: Zaynn.
Z: What are you doing in my room?
I was still laying on the bed.. I sat on the bed..
S: Woah! Zayn you are so hot..!
Z: Wow! Thanks..
He blushed..
Z: No tell me why are you here and why are you talking like this?
S: I'm normal boo..
Z: No..
He said coming towards me..
Z: What! did you eat the brownies?
S: Yeah! They were great..
Z: Oh My God! They were hash brownies Stacy!!!
S: What are hash brownies?
Z: its better if you don't know about it..
He said smiling..
S: Okay..
S: Zayn? Can I tell you something?
Z: Yes!
S: Every girl has 3 guys in her life , one she loves.., one she hates .., and one she cannot live without. At the end they're all the same. For me that guy is you Zayn..

Zayn's POV

S: Every girl has 3 guys in her life , one she loves.., one she hates .., and one she cannot live without. At the end they're all the same. For me that guy is you Zayn..
Did she really tell that? I never thought that she would tell anything like this to me. She made me really happy and I feel that I'm the happiest person on the earth..
Z: Really?
S: Yes Zayn..You are a part of me..Without you I'm nothing..
I know that she telling all this because she is dizzy now but the truth comes only when you are drunk .. I dressed myself...
Z: Stace.. I love you..
I said this cuz she would not remember this after she is normal..
S: I love you too boo..
She gave a kiss on my cheek..
Then I heard the sound of the door...I abruptly turned around and saw that Safaa was standing there with a doll in her arms,confused..
Z: Hey baby..come on here..
She stood speechless.. I went towards her..
Z: What happened to my baby huh?
I asked while kissing her cheek..
Safaa: Zayn? Do you love Stacy?
She asked confused..
Z: Did you hear that?
I asked with a smile..
Safaa: Yes..
I took her out of the room..
Z: Yes baby. I love Stacy.. But don't tell her about this.. Okay?
Safaa: You already said that to her Zayn..
She said innocently..
I chuckled..
Z: Yeah I told her but she will forget it baby..
Safaa: How?
She asked excitedly..
Z: The angels are gonna come and take away her memories..
I said acting like a witch..
Safaa: Can I see the angels?
She asked excited..
Z: Yeah you can if you give me a kiss..
Safaa: Okay..
She gave a kiss on my cheek..
I gave her one..
Safaa: When can I see the angels...??
Z: They will come in the night when Stacy is sleeping..
Safaa: Haww! I need to see them..
She said curiously..
Z: Okay come on now.. Go talk with Stace..
Safaa: Ok..
She ran with her doll in her hands.. She's so adorable..
Safaa: Stacyyy..
She went and hugged her..
S: Hi darling..
Stacy was really dizzy and she was awkward.. Safaa then broke the hug and looked awkwardly at Stacy..
I went and made Safaa sit on my lap..
Safaa: Zayn? What happened to her?
She murmured in my ears while eying Stacy.. I chuckled..
Z: She's not well..
I whispered to her..
Safaa: Oh..
Safaa smiled by seeing Stace...
Z: Baby..go and play downstairs.. I need to talk with Stace..
Safaa: Okay..
She went downstairs..
Z: Now please go to sleep..
S: Noo! Talk with me..
Z: What should I talk with you?
S: Anything..
Z: Okay.. Do you have any bucket list?
S: Yeahhh! I have it!!
Z: Tell me..
S: Okay..
I took a paper and wrote down what she was saying..
S: One.. I want to drink alcohol and experience hangover once in my life..
Z: What!!??
S: Yeah
Z: okay continue..
I said laughing..
S: Two.. I want to go on the highest place and shout the name of the person whom I love the most..
She said this while seeing me..I just smiled at her..
Z: Okay good..
S: Three..I wanna meet Emma Watson and Taylor Lautnor..
Z: I guessed it..okay.
I laughed.. These people are the biggest celebrity crushes of Stacy! Stace is a lesbo for Emma Watson..haha..
S: Four.. I want the police to chase me once but I should not get arrested.!
Z: Are you crazy?
S: Yeah I am..!
She said laughing..
I laughed..
S: Five..Spend money recklessly for one day in my life..do shopping and all..!!!!!
I laughed..
S: Six.. I wanna smoke only once in my life..
Z: You are really crazy..
S: Seven.. To have my first kiss in the night, under the moonlight , in the rain..woww!!
I blushed at this wish of her..
Z: Okay continue..
S: I wanna see the Effiel tower!
Z: Nice wish..
S: Yeah..
She said smiling..
Z: Next..
S: I wanna get a tattoo with my love..that is the matching tattoos..
Z: Wow! Great idea!
S: Thanks..
Z: Next?
S: That's it no more..
Z: Okay..
I said laughing...
We talked for a few more minutes.. I thought that this was the right time to ask about Josh..
Z: Stace can I ask you somethin?
S: Yeah..
Z: You need to answer me..
S: Anything for you, Mr.Adorable..
Z: Stacy, do you love Josh?
Her smile faded.. She was silent..
S: Hm, I don't know Zayn..
She hesitated..
Z: But it seemed to me like you loved him..
S: I just don't know Zayn..
She said while playing with her hair..
Z: Are you sure..?
S: I think its just a crush Zayn.. I didn't get any special feeling for him..
Z: But you were blushing Stace..
I said sarcastically..
S: Yeah I know I blushed..but its just because he was attractive and he was my crush..
Z: More what feeling do you need??
S: We can't tell that feeling Zayn...we can't express it.. LOVE can only be felt..it cannot be explained to someone..
I was speechless.. I didn't know what to say further.. But I was happy that Stacy didn't love Josh..
S: But I think I'm falling for him.. Im not able to understand anything Zayn..its really confusing ..
Z: You said that you didn't get the feeling...
S: But sometimes I feel it ...
She said directly looking into my eyes..he blue eyes..oh my god! Just so wonderful.. I can get lost in those for my entire life.. She broke the eye contact.. I came back into the reality from MY VIRTUAL WORLD..
I didn't understand what was happening.. I was equally confused as her.. I thought to end this matter now..
Z: Okay.. Just get some sleep please?
I requested her..
S: Ok..
It was dark by now and my Baby..I mean Stacy was sleeping.. How can she be so adorable..? I covered the blanket on top of her . She was sleeping on the bed.. Where should I sleep? I went and slept on the couch.. Its was not comfortable, even then I slept cuz its my Princess sleeping there.. I don't know how to crush my feelings for her.. I know that she cannot be mine because she loves Josh and I know it.. I need to get my mind off her but how? Just then her phone rang.. I saw that it was Josh.. Why does he call her at this point of him? I answered the call....

Heya! How was the chapter?😊