Two.

*Dash*

"- and then he winked at our English teacher and told her that he found her accent cute. She's British by the way. And then he left for detention. I mean what kind of a badboy hits on a teacher like that?" My bestfriend, purvi blabbered on and on and on.

I swear Indians need to work on their blabbering habit.

My other best friend, Nia, continued to laugh like a hyena.

What was so funny in a badboy misbehaving?
I mean, he is called badboy for a reason.

"oh wait, Dash is also British!" Nia exclaimed. I could sense her excitement in her voice.

When I settled in Vancouver, people in my school, had gone crazy over my accent. My accent piqued my position on the popularity ladder.

I never wanted to be popular. I just wanted to be the silent nerd who passes with flying marks. But of course these Americans wouldn't allow it.

I didn't care about them.
That is what intrigued them.

And the remaining job was done by my tattoo.

With my careless and mean attitude, fire tattoo on the neck, and of course the accent I became the new 'popular kid'.

I was currently laying under the shadow of a big tree in the front lawn of your school campus, with my eyes closed.

"hey Dash!" someone exclaimed.
I opened my right eye to look at the person. She looked slightly familiar.

"Hey back" i replied.

"nice outfit" she smiled referring to my black ripped jeans and black shirt. What was nice in this?

"thanks" I replied.

Then I saw her looking at my friends who were in some deep conversation and scoff to herself.

How dare she? Who the hell does she think she is?!

And within a swift moment she was besides me, smiling sweetly.

"well I can't really remember asking you to sit beside me. So I guess you should leave now." I replied, arrogantly.

"what?" she questioned me.

"you heard me." I replied.

And then she left.

I swear if she had even stayed for one more second I could have punched her, square in the jaw.

With that, I went back to what I was doing earlier.

Staring into the darkness surrounding me.

Just as I was starting to relax, the bell rung, indicating the end of the lunch break.

I groaned in frustration as I got up.

It was my history class.

I hate history.

Just as we three were leaving I felt something vibrate in my back pocket.

I took out my phone to see that I had got a text from an unknown number.

Hey beautiful. Do you miss me?
- W

A cold shiver ran down my spine as I stared at the device in my hands.

It can't be him.

It mustn't be him.

***