Chapter 4

<pre style="line-height: 21px; white-space: normal; color: #444444; font-size: 15px; text-align: start;">*TOM'S POV*

Siva and Savy looked at me and I cringed, seeing those blood red eyes, as I was stating at them they started to changed back to Seev dark brown eyes, I stepped back in shocked Savannah let him feed. "Savannah: Tom I didn't let him feed on an human it was a bear actually, come on TomTom we have to tell the boys". 

*MAX POV*

Savannah and Siva walked hand in hand then Tom came right behind them with his hands clenched, I walked over to him and dragged him to the couch. "Max: so what's up savy what do you want to tell us?, Savannah: well for four years me and Tom kept this secret from everyone we knew or crossed paths with, but now since I done something I swore I wouldn't do, so me and Tom thinks it's best to let yous know since Siva is now exactly like me, Jay: and what are you exactly?, Max: hmm a hot 22 year old sex addict?, Tom: Christ Max that's what you think of my sister, Max: was just saying Tom, Nathan: Christ just tell us already!, Siva: clam down Nath, Savannah: I'm a vampire guys, and now that I turned Siva myself I created him and since we had feelings before he changed it brought us together he's my mate, Nathan: Get the fuck out!, I'm sorry bet I need to leave, I mean I got to meet Jess at Starbucks, I'll see yous later I guess, Savannah: Nathan please don't!, Nathan: save it I'll be back when I get back, Siva: what what's up with him?, Savannah: couldn't read his mind, so we have two vampires in the house and things will be the same as usual but Siva is going to be eating well drinking a lot of animal blood, we can eat food, but mostly need to feed on animal blood to keep us fed, don't worry guys I can help Siva not to attack yous so let's start with Tom he's been threw this, but Siva try to kill my brother I will rip your head off, Tom: better not we need him in the band, Siva: ok I got it, Tom: know mate I'm your bestfriend not your meal, Savannah: now Seev smell Tom and you will know, Siva: you stink Tom, but I don't feel the urge to kill you".

*SAVANNAH POV*

Siva got it down him and the boys were goofing off as usual and I had to go and talk to Nathan, after all what I just put him threw he needs to know, so I texted him, "Savannah to Lil Nath: Hey Nath were are you really, we need to talk, please let me explain xx, Nathan to Baby Savy: Fine you explain, I'm well I'm at the place where it all happened savy, come now before I leave and try to fake that everything is fine xx, Savannah to Lil Nath: I'm on my way now, please don't leave Nath xx, Nathan to Baby Savy: I won't and see you in 5 xx". I put my phone away and told the guys I wanted to go find Alex and see how he's loving the human life he got back. After I looked at Tom, I heard his thoughts, "you better not do anything else stupid or I will get Alec and you will be back there without Siva", I nodded and left, I sprinted towards the way, to the house where Nathan is at, knowing Nath he will be have a little snack for me when I get there. I've never thought of going back to the house till now, I had to make sure Siva and the others won't find out about especially Tom, he would be furious at me, this is mine and Nathan secret we kept for three years now. I just hope he'll understand........... </pre>