Mine!

Hey guy, I'm crystal I'm 19 and a werewolf. sadly, I still haven't found my mate. when most girls find theirs at 15 or 16. I've been waiting so long but still nothing. I mean I know I'm pretty I could easily get any guy. with my straight, long black hair, sky blue eyes, and a great body.

but I didn't want just any guy I wanted the one I was created to be with. I started to wonder why I had never met him. I think I started to give up. but anyway today's the annual alpha ball this year its being held at my packs territory.

I didn't have a date, so my mom being as nosy as possible, picked one for me. and she had to pick the worst option...

it was josh. the average player. who hit on every girl with a beating heart it disgusted me to no end. but I sucked it up and started to get ready.

I picked the perfect dress though I might be miserable on the inside but I was gonna look good! because who knew my wolf was going crazy about tonight which is strange because we don't like josh.

I picked a black dress that hugged my body and fitted out on the bottom. I put it with some yellow heels. I curled my hair and put on diamond studs.

"ok I'm ready" I said to myself. I walked down the wooden stairs to my crying mom. she was so happy. "you look so beautiful crystal" she sobbed. I walked over and hugged her.

"thanks mom" I was almost crying but decided not to ruin my makeup.

my dad was probably doing alpha work, as usual. I heard the door bell ring and let go of her to go get it. it was josh. great. "hey beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek lightly.

"hi josh." I sighed

" are you ready"? he continued

" yep" I put on a smile and took his arm. he did look good in a tux he was average looking short brown hair, nice muscles, and about 6'0 feet a good 3 inches taller than me.

he opened the passenger door to his mustang and helped me inside. I smiled and he closed the door.

''so crystal, " he said as if deep in thought.

"yes"? I replied

"you know I've loved you for a very long time, and I was really disappointed when I found out I wasnt your mate". he said

"yes"? I said again not really seeing the point in this conversation.

"I'll ask you when we get there I have a question for you though". he smiled

"hmmm OK then" I smiled back.

"finally we're Here" my wolf sighed.

he opened my door and took my hand when I tried to take it out he held tighter. he looked at me and gave me his smirk. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

we got to the door that was held open for guests by two large men.

"shall we?" josh motioned to the dance floor.

I walked there with him. where he grabbed my waist and hand and the slow dance began.

I put my head on his chest and took in his heart beats.

"anyway about that question"? he continued

"yeah"? I said

"crystal will you be my girl?" he smiled

I popped my head up quickly and gasped in astonishment. "what???" I couldn't believe he was asking me this. I still wanted to find my mate!

"josh"... I was cut off by his mouth on mine. I flinched then put my arms around his neck. that encouraged him more. I instantly opened my eyes at the most intoxicating delicious, beautiful smell I have known of. I instantly opened my eyes still in the kiss. and there across the room was the most handsome man I could've ever dreamed of.