Masky x Toby (fluffy because i need some cuteness in my life.)

"Hey there, Toby." Masky says. Toby looks at him and sighs in annoyance.
"What do you want, Masky?" He asks and Masky bites his lip behind his mask.
"Look, Im sorry about being such a bitch to you, Toby. I really dont mean it." He says and Toby rolls his eyes. Of course, Toby didnt believe him, Masky knew he wouldnt.
"Sure, Masky." Toby rolls his eyes and Masky frowns. He takes off his mask and Toby arches an eyebrow at him.
"What are you do-" Toby is cut off when Masky smashes his lips against his. Toby tries to push the other man away, but Masky holds Toby in place. Toby soon gives in and starts kissing him back. Masky pulls back and smiles shyly, "I really am sorry, Toby." Toby looks at him in shock and blushes.
"O-Ok...." He says and Masky grins.
"You know, I like you, a lot." He says and Toby stiffens.
"You do?!" He asks and Masky nods, "I l-like you too, Masky."
"Call me Tim." He says and kisses Toby again. Toby immediately starts to kiss back as Masky tangles his fingers into Toby's hair. Masky pulls back and smiles at him.
"Why were you always such a dick to me?" Toby asks.
"I was afraid that you wouldn't like me back." Masky admits and looks away. Toby chuckles a bit and shakes his head. Masky grins nervously and Toby hugs him.
"I forgive you, Tim. You should have just told me you liked me in the first place." He says and Masky rubs the back of his head.
"Yeah...i know." Masky says softly and Toby kisses his cheek. Masky smiled widely and puts his mask back on.
"Come on, Slenderman will be pissed if we dont run those errands." Masky says and they walk out of the mansion hand in hand.

Authors Note: Sorry its short, but at least i published! It feels so good to be able to publish again. Im sorry i have been away, my lovelies. School has been hell and my parents took away my phone so i couldnt publish. Well i will stay on top of things this time. I have been brewing with all of this content for TOO LONG!! I will get caught up on requests and the like, but if i dont get your request, please message me! I love to here for readers and i would love to here your requests! My schedule will be a little different though. I will only be able to publish every other five days cause of issues with my wifi, but DONT WORRY! Content will be written and ready to be published within that window so dont fret. Thank you for reading, my lovelies. Again, im very sorry.