HOTEL TIME

Songs i listened to while writing this:bams full album

Time skip*****
We were in the limo silent until charlie broke the weird silence."soo what are we going to do when we get to the hotel...in 10 minutes"."umm we can get to know each other more" i suggest."umm...that sounds like a great idea" leo says."okay sounds good" charlie says.we get to the hotel its suuuppper huge.leo rushes out the limo and opens the door for me."thanks" i say."ye welcome". We get in the hotel (photo above)my eyes and mouth go wide..."OMG" i say."do you like it" leo says."I LOVE IT"."great"."well lets go guys i hope you brought bathing suits"."yep i did mae you brought yours to right?"."yep i got mine,i cant wait"."good lets go" charlie says already getting in the elavator without us."heyy wait up" mae says."yep mae go get your boyfreind i say making her blush then she says back "hes not my boyfreind thats you and leo" hes not my boyfreind" i say while mumbling under my breath "not yet".we walk over to the front desk where a lady with a blonde bun and green eyes stand "welcome to the london bridge hotel,how may i help you"?. "May we get keys to rooms 110,111,& 112" says joey."im sorry sir room 112 is not longer available"."hmm okay mam ill be back one second" joey runs over to us looking weird."whats wrong". Its 6 of us and 2 beds and 2 rooms im sharing a room with tilly,so who is sharing a room by thereselves."oh oh oh oh me and charlie will share a room" mae says."umm i dont think thats a good idea" leo says."i dont think so either".joey said "well i guess leo and kc will share a room".um...okay.

Joeys POV;)
I go back over to the front desk lady and say we have figured out a solution may we have keys to rooms 110 and 111 please and thank you."yes sir".i get the keys and say thanks and tell the kids to come on

Kc POV-
We get in the elavator and go to the 30th floor the elavator is see-through and i get kinda scared and i accidently grab leos hand(photo above)he looks down at our hands then at me i blush and try to hide my blush my he turns my head to face him and i let go of his hand.The elavator dings and i rush out of the elavator to the bathroom and leo trys to follow me and he grabs my arm but i yank it away and run into the bathroom.

Mae POV
Leo comes rushing over to me looking worried,angry,and sad."Whats wrong with kc"?."i dont know we where on the elavator she got scared i guess she held my hand i looked down at our hands she blushed i turned her face towards mine the elavator opened and she ran to the bathroom".i pushed pass leo and ran into the bathroom "whats wrong kc? Are you okay"."i dont know i just felt a zing in my hand when i touched leos hand"."kc its obviously because you like him".umm i do not like him im just a bambino he does not fell that way about his bambinos....i dont think."okay dont say i didnt tell you so now get your makeup fixed and walk out there like a soldier

Kc POV
My best freind is so motivational!