Spell Bind

I really don’t know when it started or where did it came from but…seriously?

I stared at her while she was sitting pretty on that chair.

I wish I was that chair.

Hold on? Did I just say that?

Why is she so god damn beautiful?

She’s like an…angel.

There was a long pause, I was STARING at her. Not even moving from where I’m located. Then, they came.

“Hey! Get out from our seat!”

What the hell is wrong with her?! Can’t she see she’s studying?!

“What do you want?”

Oh! She talked back! This is the first time hearing her voice. So…high pitched.

“Are you deaf?! I told you get out from our seat, especially MY SEAT!”

That bitch!? What’s her problem?!

I looked at her, again. This time I can’t read her expression, it’s somewhat gloomy? Or is she about to cry?

“Damn you! I said get out from there you freak!” the girl pushed her out of the seat landing her body hard on the cement floor.

What the!?

I don’t know what really happened but I went straight to where she and the spice girls are.

“Hey!” I tapped the girl’s shoulder. “What do you think you’re doing?!” I yelled at her.

“What’s wrong with you!?” she removed my hand on her shoulder, as if disgusted.

“Stop bullying her!” I defended the girl.

“What now?! Are you her boyfriend or something?!” she talks back.

Why this bitch!?

“She’s my friend of course I’ll be protective over her!” I shouted back. “Leave her alone bitch!” I added.

“Wha!? Excuse me!?”

I smirked. I won.

“You heard me, get lost bitch!”

“Damn you! How dare you!?” She was about to hit me but…

Vanilla?

“What the?!”

I was waiting for a hard slap but there was none. Rather, there was a figure in front of me, holding up the hand that was supposed to slap me hard.

IT’S HER!

“What are you doing!? You’re fighting back now!?”

Seriously this bitch, she doesn’t know when to stop does she?

“I’ll leave okay?”

Yeah…What!?

“Uhm..he…”

Oh god! She looked at me!

“Heh. You better be! An ugly person doesn’t belong to this place! Especially to someone like you! Ergh!” she looked at her with disgust.

Ugly? Who? Her? Huh?

After clearing the things between them, the spice girls sat on their throne as the one who pushed her put some hand sanitizer on her hands as she rub it thoroughly. Hold on? Where is she? I saw her walking away with her books on hand struggling to balance them, I followed her.