The Harsh Beging

A soul dies once a heart is broken

Destinys point of view

TEXTING

destiny: ok so how are you and your gf

dylan: i guess good i mean shes been just like you know...

destiny:oh ya that kind were you're just not in to her any more

dylan: im gonna break up with her hold on

destiny: (blushes while texting) kk

dylan: im back ummm i have been meaning to ask you this umm...

destiny:umm... what (blushes)

dylan: will you go out with me?

destiny: yeessss a thousand times YESS!!

dylan: im gonna go to bed night babe love you

destiny: ( thinking omg ) kk night love u to babe (as i try to be cool) (not really)

⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ NEXT DAY ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦

as i walk in to school i see the best guy ever and hes my boyfriend hehe :3

for some reason something pops up in my mind that somethings gonna happen but it quickly goes away when i walk down stairs with my bestie for life Audrey she asks so i heard you have a new bf right? i reaspond well ya he's amazing and stuff Audrey reasoponds here we'll talk about him later lets get to class.

                    NEXT WEEK

AUDREYS POINT OF VIEW:

As i walk into the bathroom i hear someone sounding like Destiny when shes crying i open the stall i see her there just standing and crying i quickly relize it's Dylan who messed up her day i feriously strom my way down stairs to the 12th grade hallway and yell DYLAN WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER

              DYLANS POV:

what i did nothing all i did was cheated on her 6 times and had sex with a diffrent  girl not destiny k see i did nothing "oh now you better belive you're dead!" Audrey says as

the principal walks down, Audrey Malone!

says the principal "who will you be killing again?" "Nobody sir." says Audrey "Good now may get on with controling this school?" says principal Myers "But sir.." says Audrey as principal Myers rudly interupes. "Goodbye Audrey." "Goodbye Mr.Myers." says Audrey. As the pincipal walks away Audrey comes right up into my face and says "Good luck after school Dyaln Martienez!" As Audrey walks away i give her a a mean look.

Audreys POV:

As i walk away from that asshole go back to see if Destiny was still there thank god she was i told her about all what happend and that friday night we had a sleepover at her grandmothers luckly we slept in the basement whoop it was fun and yah i would never let her get hurt or anything she is the most important person ever to me besides family lol.

Destinys POV: The night after me and Audrey had that amazing sleepover for some reason Dylan texted me and said sorry but of course i was to stupid enough to accept him back and that kida broke me and Audreys friendship…