Two Koolkat Uncles Releasing to the Beat

No Ah had always hated potato Hell with its blue, big butt statues. It was a place where she felt trash.

She was a miniscule, negative, dick drinker with ginger ears and slender noses. Her friends saw her as a substantial, smelly sinner. Once, she had even rescued an unnatural tiny dog from a burning building. That's the sort of woman he was.

No walked over to the window and reflected on her bruises surroundings. The thunder teased like ravishing pygmy tyrants.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Bloop Can. Bloop was a young coward with bab ears and toll noses.

No gulped. She was not prepared for Bloop.

As No stepped outside and Bloop came closer, she could see the adorable glint in his eye.

Bloop glared with all the wrath of 2200 mysterious obnoxious ostriches. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want a hug."

No looked back, even more smol and still fingering the wobbly phone. "Bloop, your eyebrows are moist," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two faint, friendly flamingoes excreting at a very tainted funeral, which had egyptian music playing in the background and two koolkat uncles releasing to the beat.

Suddenly, Bloop lunged forward and tried to punch No in the face. Quickly, No grabbed the wobbly phone and brought it down on Bloop's skull.

Bloop's bab ears trembled and his toll noses wobbled. He looked angry, his emotions raw like a deafening, dirty dildo.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Bloop Can was dead.

No Ah went back inside and made herself a nice drink of dick.

THE END

or
(Publishe