kidnapped

Aphmau's POV
I was walking around phoenix drop until laurance came running to me.
Laurance: APHMAU I CAN SENSE THREE SHADOW KNIGHTS NEARBY
Aphmau: Ok tell everyone to stay in their houses and tell garroth and dante about thi- AHHHH
Laurance: APHMAU!!
That was the last thing i heard then everything went black but i could feel alot of heat. Oh no... Then i felt being placed on something hard then i felt pain, alot of pain then i saw something i never would have thought of ever seeing. Zoey secretly working for zane and she killed my boys, i slowly felt hate around me. Then i woke up.
???: good morning aphmau.
Aphmau: WHO ARE YOU. WERE AM I?!
???: you are in the nether fellow "shadow knight".
Aphmau: Im not a shadow knight...
???: you are now.
Aphmau: no.... even if I am I will NEVER serve the shadow lord.
???: oh you will soon.
Then it left. I was trapped in the nether for a month, in that month my skin was getting really pale. They also forced me to wear shadow knight armor but it was a little bit more purple than the others. Everyday i had vissions of my own friends betraying me. I felt alot of hate and betrayal, no one has rescued me so i gave up and served the shadow lord. I was there for another month. I was always thinking of how i was so cheerful before and now im just alone and just filled with hate. The shadow lord now trusted me enough that he let me go to the over world to cause chaos, i already knew where to go first....

Phoenix Drop...