Forever is ours

Chapter1)

"You're pregnant" What!?

I stare at the doctor infront of me, I was frozen how could I be so stupid! Oh god Trey, is gonna be so angry at me.

"Honey are you ok? Do you want some water?'' The doctor asked me.

A few second passed before I came back to reality."Huh?"

"I said if you are ok?" Fuck this is so fucked up. "Uhm, yea."

I lied she smiled warmly at me.

Somehow i managed to get off the bed. "Honey there are other options." Fuck no!

"I am not going to abort this baby."

She was taken back. I realized what I had just said. I quickly relaxed "i'm sorry.'' "It's okay" Thank you for everything" I said.

When i'm done i quickly get out of the room and go to house.

I don't know how Trey's gonna react?

I can already feel my tears on my face.

The ride to the house was a blur.

I quickly parked in the garage, i am so nervous.

I opened the door, and i knew something was Off.

I walked into the living room.

"Where the Fuck is Trey!" I mutterd suddenly iIheard moaning and groaning up stairs.

I feared the worst! I quickly ran upstairs.

I opened the door, I wish I hadn't.

He realized I was there and he quickly covered up. But it was to late. I had already caught him cheating on me with my ex best friend.

"Babe... babe let me explain."

He said while putting his clothes on. I couldn't move I just couldn't I was still standing by the door.

Tears fell down my face. He was about to put his hand on me.

I quickly moved. "I hate you!!"

I gritted. "Baby...babe let me ....."

"Don't Baby me. We are Over!" He started getting panicked.

His body tensed."No....no

I'm sorry Anne please Forgive me."

"It's to late for that." I wisperd.

"No....please." He croaked. I pushed pass him and started packing my bags. I didn't even want to look at that Sluts Face!

"Don't leave i'm sorry." "It's to late" I said. I went outside, pushed the suitcase in the back.

Please... don't go! "I love you."

I slapped him.

"How can you say you Love me after you cheated on me with my best friend?"I gave you everything . And you just threw it away. You said, you loved me and i believed it! I believed you I believed your lies I Hate you!!."

"I don't ever wanna see you again". I had full on water fall down my face.

"Just leave Us alone!"

"Us?" "what do you mean by us?"he asked confused. I stopped in track when the words slip out off my mouth. "uhh no- noth-ing" I stuttered.

"Hey, hey tell me! What are you talking about Anne!?" He said. While grabbing my arms so he can get a better look at me.

I didn't say anything.I just stared at his Deep blue eyes.

"Tell me!" He shouted. I got scared when he yelled at me so i tell him. "I'm Pregnant". I wispered slowly.

But i know he heard me.

The look he gave me.

That broken look,sad look and most off all guilty look. "Ohh, no please don't go." He choked out.

He started to cry. "Please.. I love youu Anne i'm sorry baby just hear me out"

"I Love you too, but i don't have a chance"

I got in my car, and i drove away not before looking in the car rear view mirror and watching Trey.

Fall down on his knees with his face in his hands.

(a/n) Thank you for reading.

Sorry if i had a mistakes , i will fix it.

Guys please Vote , Comment.

Cause this is my first time to make a story.

I will Update when I have 15reads and 3Vote.