1

~RIN~

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE

PROGRAM START

The robots were made for ill people. When a person reached any sort of sickness unable to cure with the modern medicine around at the time, they injected them with a Brevital sedative, then proceeding to transfer their life, energy and appearance into a blank robotic slate. Fixing looks, personality traits and horribly adapted emotions, scientists created the animatronics.

I was a weak and feeble girl since I was born. I was constantly sick and the world around me was changing so rapidly. 
Soon, I was to become like them. The animatronics. There was nothing really wrong with them, but since my sister, Lily was a child, they scared her. We were out one day, when my constant chest infection wasn't so bad, an animatronic girl with long blue hair stopped Lily and smiled, her body made of metal, but her smile sincere. She had Lily's wallet in her hand and was giving it back since she had dropped it. Lily was scared of her blank, practically lifeless eyes, however and ran. I had taken the wallet from her gratefully. They weren't bad. They were Dynamic Life Emulations, basically robots with personality. Every night, I had a nightmare about myself turning into one of them, though I never knew why I was so terrified. I knew it was a matter of time. If I was alive for another Half an hour, it would happen. In Half an hour, I was born, for the 16th time. Half an hour with my sister, then because of my feeble health, I would be rushed to the Scientific Board Of Invention, SBOI, to be redesigned into a being of perfect health. 10 more minutes. Lily was crying, but I wasn't, I knew this would happen, I knew it from the start. I sighed, waiting patiently for the scientists to arrive.  I guess it was time. A knock on the door. They were early. I smiled and said my final goodbyes to my sister as I opened the door with a cough. I was greeted by a medium height man with blonde hair and a kind smile, though he wasn't an animatronic, and a tall female with a tiny brown ponytail and a clipboard, both in lab coats. "Ready to go, Miss Rin?" I just nodded, I couldn't talk much because of my infection and I certainly didn't want to get these kind people sick. Walking with them, the female introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Meiko. I will be administering you into the SBOI, and Professor Len will be the scientists animatrating you."
They said it so causally. Not that I was expecting differently.

I was taken by the blonde scientist to a bathroom with a wide bath with a stool next to the head, a toilet, a broad sink and a vast set of hair and face products. I sat down on the side of the bath as the blonde scientist rolled up his sleeves. "Don't be shy, if you could undress please, here's a towel you can wrap around yourself."
I nodded, my mind too full of everything else than being embarrassed of being naked in front of a stranger. I stripped off my outer red shirt, then my singlet and bra before pulling off my shorts and panties, turning away from the scientist as I wrapped myself in the towel. He was filling the bath when I was taking off my white headband and bobby pins from my fringe, letting my short blonde hair and long fringe cover my face. 
"You can hop in now."
The scientist's voice came from behind me. I turned around to see the bathtub full of bubbles and steamy hot water, and the scientist guy turned away from the bathtub to wait for me to get in. How kind. I dropped the towel and stepped into the bubbly hot water, sitting down in the inviting warmth. When he heard the splash, he turned back around and sat on the stood, running a warm cloth down my back. "You have very nice skin, Miss. It's very smooth." I heard his smile.
"Thank you." I whispered. I had never been complimented before, so this was reassuring and nice. 

"Could you lay back please, Miss? I'm going to do your hair." I obliged silently and wet my hair, pulling my dripping head back up so the scientist could rub shampoo into my hair. "What is your name?" He asked me. I blinked. He hadn't known? Was the brunette scientist - Meiko - the only one who knew?
"Rin." I replied, rinsing my hair of shampoo. "What's yours?" I had grown up learning not to ask too many questions, but this one seemed necessary. The scientist just smiled at me. 
"Len."
Len slowly began rubbing conditioner into my hair, moving his hands down my hair to make sure each strand was covered before lowering my head down for rinsing again. He turned me around, a blue tube in his hand. "What's that?" I asked, getting more and more confident asking this man questions, since he answered my first.
"It's a more advanced version of a zit cream it stops any sort or pimple or zit before it has any chance to sprout." He frowned as he read the back of the tube, then looked at my face. "Though, I don't think you'd need it, your skin is so flawless and smooth there would be no point." He shrugged and tossed the tube to the side. 
"It's time to get out of the bath, Miss. Here is your towel, I will go set some clothes aside, please take your time drying and dressing yourself, your room is directly across from this one, please press the button on the wall when you're ready." Len handed me a towel with his smile, pulled the plug from the bath and left quickly. I blinked at the door and slowly formed a smile. He was very kind, I didn't think becoming a robot would have this good of hospitality. I stood up and dried my back, picking up another towel strewn to the side and putting my hair in a twist at the top of my head. Drying my legs, groin, hips, waist and breasts, I tied the towel around my waist and grabbed my headband and bobby pins, slipping out of the room and into the room directly across from the bathroom, shutting both doors. The room was large, a table on the east side with neatly folded clothes in black, yellow and white. I went over to the table and picked up the bra and panties, both in a clean, comfortable white and both in my size. I smiled at the effort put into this and dried my shoulders, neck and face, slipping on my new bra and clipping it in place on the last set of hooks and sliding on my panties. Drying my hair with a few quick shakes with my towel, I slid the white, turtlenecked sleeveless shirt over my head, a slice in the shape of a triangle from the bellybutton to the hips. I noticed clips on either side of the hips of the shirt, realizing they corresponded with the inner side of the clips on the silver shorts, both decorated with yellow accents. I clipped the shirt to the shorts and sighed. The outfit hugged me nicely, tight enough to work nicely, loose enough to move in. I sighed and slid on the strangely shaped knee-high boots. They were more or less shaped like speakers, as were the arm cuffs, a green bar down the sides of both arm cuffs and boots, reaching from upper forearm to the ends of my wrists. Both grey and accented with the code "CV02."