Chapter 2 ( part 1/2 )

Arrived at school.

" fuh , gud thing i arrived on time " She said while breathing heavily since she actually ran to school . Then the school bell rang " Or maybe not kyaa ! " She ran as fast as she can to get into class but then she accidentally bumped into a guy that made the things he was carrying fell down onto the floor . " ouch .. " a deep husky voice said . " m-mianhae " Seohyun immediately help him collect his things . " ja here " she gives them to him then there is where both of them made eyes contacts for a long time . " erk .. " The guy suddenly break out the silent , he looked away blushing . " g-gwenchanayo " his heart was beating hard that time . He seriously didnt know why but he tried to cover it by looking to the other side . " e-eh ? " Seohyun asked confusely . " arraseo i'll be going now and m-mian about just now " Her heart was also beating hard but she tried to endure it . " okay and its okay " The guy said still looking at the other direction . Seohyun then immediately runs to her classroom but she still cant believe what happened just now . Her heart was beating hard and her body turned red like a tomato . She never felt like that before neither the guy too . He was also thought about it the same while walking to his class with the books that he carried .

In 3A - 1 class .
" Yah Seohyun-ah " Taeyeon who is one of seo's bestfriends asked . Seohyun who keeps looking outside the window or was somehow dreaming didnt hear what tae said . " Yah Seo Joo Hyun " Tae snaps her fingers infront of Seo . " h-huh ? Uh yeah ?? " She asked confusedly . " Tsk tsk aish , nevermind but what in the hell were u thinking about huh ? Its like that u are in love or something " Tae asked with her arms folded . " a-aniya " Seo's face turned red . " hm lie " Tae said . " hey guys ! " a sudden voice appeared and it was Yoona and Snsd . " whuttt were u guys talking about huh ? " One of them named yuri asked . " n-- , Seo was day dreaming like she have fell in love or something . " Seo's words got cut by Tae . " eh ? Is it true seohyun-ah ? " Another two of them asked who was Yuri & Tiffany . " e-erk a-anii " she looked at the other side because she was seriously red like a ripe tomato now. " Tsk tsk tsk maknae3 . " Sooyoung said . " so btw uh guys , i heard that the teachers said there will be a camp for the top classes beside the beach on next or this week since its the school holiday semester well im not sure .. but yeah are u guys coming ?-- " well depends . If u guys are coming then i'll come too . I got nothing to do anyway " Tae said . " yeah me too " Yoona said . " us three " the others of snsd said . " how about u seohyun sshi ? Youre coming " Sooyoung asked seo . " uh .. well " .. " dont tell me ur gonna lock yourself in your room again , wont u ? " Tae asked . " ahmm .. well i guess i will if u guys do " she said awkwardly . " then its a deal , i will ask the teacher so that we all of some of us in the same group will be in the room or maybe be separated a bit " Sooyoung said with her arms on her waist . " daebakk " all of the snsd members said except seohyun . " oh seohyun sshi , u looked a bit down maybe .. these can cheer u up ? " Sunny said while holding a plastic bag of gogumas . " O^O oh yeshhh . yes they will " seohyun takes it then bowed at sunny . " ehehe gomawo unnie " .. " tsk tsk my pleasure maknae so lets go and get some lunch girls ! " sunny said . " Lets go ! " Tae said then all of them went to the school's cafeteria to get some food .