In the past........

Once there were four kingdoms ruled by four Royals.Earth,Ocean,Sky,and Underworld.
There were four portals for each kingdoms. These four Royals ruled the Kingdoms peacefully. Every four worls citizens can go through any world, any time through
the portals.

Earth kingdom was ruled by King Voltar Elendor and Queen Alexandra Elendor and had a baby prince called Edmand.The Sky kingdom was ruled by King Yoland Evermore and Queen Solorah Evermore.They had a beautiful baby princess called Isabelle.The Ocean Kingdom was ruled by king Tristan Dashwood and Queen Clarissa Dashwood had a pretty baby princess called Beatrice.The underworld kingdom was ruled by King Nicolas
Montez and Queen Alicia Montez.They also had a beautiful baby princess calle Lorraine.

There was a powerfull saucerer called FRIZARD THE WIZARD. who was very kind to
every Kingdom.Solving problems,earning every one's trust,so everybody loved him.But one night the wizard had a vision.A dangerous one. It was about if all of the four Kingdoms stays together at peace it will be against the rules of the four ancestors.Long ago these four ancestors were nemesises for each other.Because an ancient dark hearted saucerer made a war between them.As times goes by the new generations born.Everything were forgotten.It all comes back for this moment.Frizard went to king Voltar and told everything, so he had a meeting with other kingdoms.They discussed about everything and they decided it was all in the past and they only have to worry about the future.But Frizard said that was not only the past also the futue.

Suddenly a large storm appeared and every kingdom citizens paniked except the earth kingdom. Everyone went to the earth kingdom for safety.All the kings stayed and fought the storm.The Queens also wanted to fight,but the kings send them and thier children to the earth kingdom for the safety as well.

The storms stopped but the Kings never appeard.Everyone rushed.The portals are gone .
And then suddenly everyone went to sleep.After a long sleep every one woke up.They don't have a clue what was going on.They seems to forgotten everything except the Queens.

So how is it .I am not a good story teller but i tried.

Comment me about it

And vote for me .

A picture of the sky kingdom on the top side.