Chapter 1

Zara's POV
I woke up and looked at the time, it was 11:45am, I was late once again. Which meant I only had 15 mins to get ready, it'll do I guess.

I got out of bed and jumped into the shower, normally I would spend hours in there but right now I only had 5 minutes and I had to be out again.

I decided to wear black skinny jeans and my favourite top which had "unicorns are my favourite" written on it. To go with that I wore brown leather shoes which went higher than my ankle, and to finish the outfit, I covered my ears with a maroon coloured beanie, a grey scarf around my neck and a small amount of makeup, just to cover the bags under my eyes and red patches that were on my face.

Once I was satisfied with my look, I locked my flat and headed towards Mr n Mrs James house, where I was going to babysit John and Nick for the day.

I was walking down Borden Lane when I heard a familiar ringtone.

So get out get out get out of my head fall into my arms instead I don't I don't, don't know...

As soon as I heard those lyrics I knew exactly who was calling, I ended the dreadful music by answering the phone.

"Heyyyyyyyy Zaaaaa" Rachel screamed through the phone.

"Woooow someone's hyper... Now truthfully speaking how much chocolate did yo have?" I asked her.

"Silly I don't need chocolate to get me in a good mood I need the one and only..... ".

"One direction music to give you a boost for the day" I interrupted her.

"Rude!" she snapped back.

"Ahahahha sowwy, it's just that I've heard it many times before"
I could literally imagine her rolling her eyes at this very minute.

"Yh Yh whatever.... You got work today?" She asked, changing the topic.

"Yaaaaa, but I'm like running late really bad and I'm pretty sure you are too so i suggest you get up of your lazy ass and get ready for work" I sed speeding up my speed.

Rachel was my best friend she's always been there for me through thick and thin. When my parents died in a car crash, she was the only person I cud talk to about it, as I was the only sibling.

After much consideration, Rachel thought it would be a good idea to move somewhere new, somewhere where no one knew us, just so that we could start fresh. Rachel got a job in Starbucks and I got a job as a babysitter/house wife/house keeper, so basically I look after kids and the house whilst parents are away. And if I forgot to mention, Rachel is also legit the biggest 1D fan, which drives me nuts.

"Oki Za, bye and have I good time at work" I heard her say through the phone.

"Catch ya after work okay. Byeeee" I replied.

As I reached the door, I knocked and waited patiently, soon I saw the door open by a lady, who I'm guessing was the mother.

"Zara right?" she said looking at me politely and slightly confused.

"Yup that's me... Sorry for keeping you waiting" I sed honestly.

"Ohhhh it's fine. Cum in" she motioned for me to come in.

As I walked inside I saw two boys sitting at the X box

"I'm guessing these are the kids" I said pointing towards them.

"Yes these are the ones.... If you need anything just ring me. I've left my number in the kitchen on the counter." She said

"Thanks and will do. And I'm sure your in a hurry and I've already gotten you late as it is so I wouldn't like to keep u waiting any longer" I said to her.

"Ohhh that's fine" she replied, walking to the door "Thanks once again by the way".

"Anytime" I told her.

As soon as they parents had come home, I started heading back towards my flat, when I heard my phone ring.

You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh, that's what makes you beautiful...

Once again, I was completely sure as to who was ringing, my boss Kara who was also a 1D fan.

Before I could even say hey she started screaming.

"OH MY GOSH ZA YOU WONT BELIEVE WHO RANG TODAY!".

"WHO!" i replied bak curious.

"JUST COME DOWN TO THE MAIN OFFICE AND I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!" she screamed back.

"Urghhhhh okayyyyyyy!" I sed confused.

----------------------------------------------
So guys wat did u think. This is my first book I'm writing and my first official chapter, so I need ur opinion really bad.

Tell me how it was and wat u think of it, but keep in mind, don't be rude n try to be polite when u give me ur opinion.

So what do u think is ganna happen next?
Who do u think called?
What was so important that she had to go down to the office?

Tell me what u think.

Outfit to the side btw.

Byeeeee guyzzz X