Marco x Jean

(Yeah so by the way, this basically if Marco didn't die.Some of you are like DUH, but others need it.)

"Oh brother. Marco wake up!"

Jean begins to shake Marco until he wakes up by rolling off the bed.

*THUD* "Ehhhh what was that for Jean?"

"I told you it's time to wake up. Everyone else except Connie has already gone to get breakfast."

"Yeah but still that hurt" *Pouty Face*

"Hehe..."

As the walk down to the hallway and enter a room with all the other recruits there, the captain is announcing something loudly, like usual.

"AS YOU MAY KNOW, WE HAVE A SHORTAGE OF BEDS WHICH MEANS WE GOT A NEW CABIN. WE ALSO HAVE  A FEW TENTS THAT SOME OF YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO SHARE, 2 TO A TENT.  AND FOR CERTAIN REASONS YOU MAY KNOW, ONLY SAME GENDERS MAY SLEEP IN EACH TENT."

There is suddenly a lot of snickering coming from the crowd, because for some reason everyone thought it was amusing. Jean just rolls his eyes but Marco looks a little flustered for some reason.

"Hey what's wrong Marco?"

"O-Oh...I-It's nothing...."

"Heh okay."

"SO TO MAKE IT FAIR WE WILL DRAW NAMES FOR EACH TENT. HAVE FUN!

"MIKASA....AND SASHA!"

"ARMIN.....AND EREN!"

"ANNIE....AND KRYSTA!"

"JEAN....AND MARCO!"

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS, GO SET UP YOUR TENT OR WAIT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE CABINS AND BEDS. GET GOING!"

"Okay, this works. Let's go set up camp, 'k Marco?"

"I'll be there in a second. I'll go grab our stuff!."

"Okay."

Marco hurries to get his and Jean's stuff, trying to not make Jean wait. As he grabs their bags, a photo falls out from Jean's bag. Marco picks up the picture, and it looks like Jean's girlfriend...

 Marco picks up the picture, and it looks like Jean's girlfriend

This made Marco's heart sink. He never knew Jean had a girlfriend...Jean stuffs it in the bag and quickly runs back the their tent while wiping a tear away.

"H-Hey Jean..."

"Hey Mar-....Marco what's wrong? Are you crying?"

*Sniffles* "N-No..."

"You liar! What's wrong?!" 

"I told you I'm not crying and nothing is wrong!....let's *Sniffles* just set up our tent."