Love in crime

Aaliyah's POV

As I walked slowly through the halls, I heard footsteps. I backed up on the wall and waited for the security quietly. The footsteps got closer and closer. When I saw him I quickly went behind him and snapped his neck. I just watched as he fell on the ground, lifeless. I chuckled as I took his gun and tazer from his duty belt. I continued my way out. I looked back to make sure no one was there. My back hit something -most likely someone. I turn as quick as I could and pointed the gun to whoever was behind me , to my suprise one was aiming towards me. Standing behind the gun was a medium height, brown skin guy. He was taller than me though. He had short curly hair , hazel eyes and he seemed around my age. He looked at me up and down, licking his lips. I raised an eyebrow with an attitude.

Guy: Escaping too huh?

Me: Well looks like it doesn't it? (sarcasm)

Guy: Well then, don't gotta be rude

Me: Whatever, just put down your gun

Guy: How about you put your gun down

Me: Your really gonna me do this. *sighs * ok on 3

Guy: fine

Me: one

Guy: two

Both: three

We didn't move an inch. We stared at each other for a while then we both slowly put it down.

Me: Well let's leave before we get caught

We walked quietly making sure that no one was behind us. I was heading to the place where they kept the keys but the guy suddenly stopped me.

Me: What! *in a loud whisper*

Guy: I already have the keys

Me :oh ok well let's get out of here

We walked quickly to the door and silently unlocked it and the gate. We ran as far as possible from the building until it disappeared from our site then we slowed down and started walking.

Me: So what's your name?

Guy: Jayson what's your name

Me: Aaliyah

Jayson: That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl

Me: no no no don't even try that shit with me, I won't fall for that *rolls eyes *

Jayson: calm down I was just trynna be nice

Me: yeah till being nice turns into trying to get with me... *sighs* sorry it's just I've been played twice and I'm not trying to played again.

Jayson:it's okay anyways where are we going

Me: um you mean where are you going because I didn't plan on escaping with someone else

Jayson: if I go back home that'll be the first place where the Cop's will look so I was hoping you'd let me stay with you.

Me: Well I was planning on going to a hotel but not in the country

Jayson: So does that mean I can come with you?

Me:*thinks for a while* fine

Jayson: thank you

Me :Whatever

We walked to a bus stop and went to my friend's house who was a part of the plan. I got the car she prepared for me. We drove for a long time and we finally arrived at the hotel. This is gonna be crazy I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcement,Two prisoners have escaped: This morning we discovered two missing prisoners when the securities looked through the cells and noticed that two people weren't there. We have not yet identified the two missings but we will inform you as soon as possible.