Chapter one: Virginity.

"Just take one already!", He shouted at me trying to hand me one but I kept and kept refusing and he kept on yelling. "I don't want one!", I started running from this hell and he chased after me. "Stop! Chasing me! Leave me alone I don't want one!" I screamed running. He grabbed my hand and pushed me down "You little bitch take one!", He kept screaming the words replaying through my mind going through every cell in my brain spreading like wild fire. "Help, Help!", I screamed but no one came outside no one heard me screaming. "I don't want one!" I screamed some how I managed to push him of and I got up and kept running. I tripped over my foot I saw him running I cried but I kept running. I pulled down my dress and I took off my heels hoping I would of ran faster it didn't help as much but I picked up some speed. I kept running until I could run anymore I stopped. people came out their houses on my right a young woman looked like she was 24 on my left a man looked like he was a pedophile. A car was coming straight for me while I was standing in the middle of the road. I heard screams "Move!", "Run!" And "What are you doing!?!". Shocked I didn't know what to do so I quickly got on my knees I started praying "dear god help me please let me live, please let me live, please let me live!" I shouted the car was a truck and it came closer and closer. I screamed but the "truck" went right through me "What?", I got up and questioned what just happened. I looked to my left and the man disappeared I looked to my right and the woman was still there. I got up and brushed myself off I turned around to see even more guys running after me but instead of yelling "Just try one!" Or insulting me they were yelling "Help us!" And the same truck was coming straight back for me. I wasn't afraid I stood there and I knelt and prayed "dear god, let me live, let me live, let me live!" I shouted the last one and the truck disappeared but the group; the group got smaller and smaller until it was left with 3. They got closer and I knelt down "Jesus, I ask for your help what's happening?" And "Run, my child, Run" someone said and I listened I ran, I ran as fast as I could I tripped. I screamed out pain rushing up to my leg I couldn't move as they came closer I  tried crawling but it didn't work. "God, once more I ask you for your condolence!", Nothing happened I cried I didn't know what to do. "Help them" I heard a voice and the men came closer they stopped running and walked. "Help, us" they said quietly. "I'm sorry, what am I-". I woke up "A dream! It was a stupid dream all along!" I yelled "God, I need a cigar".
People always asked me "What happened to the good you? You are so disturbing, disgusting, untrustworthy, rude, selfish and nothing like the way you were before!" I would always brush it off and answer with "Ask my mother and my father" and I would walk away. I never thought of myself as a "good girl" I don't know what ever happened to the better me. Ever since my mother had died because of suicide and my father had started beating me I was never happy again I've tried running away but it never worked. He always found me. I have no friends I scared all of them off. I'm okay with that I don't need anyone else besides my father bugging me. I hated explaining that. My aunt made me go to a therapist I never liked it the day she died I never went again. The world is a cruel place it will ruin your happiness stay away. It's crazy out there. I have no uncles on my mothers side, I was always closer to my mothers side.
"Hi Casey your therapist I would love to learn something about you" this preppy pink happy girl said to me. She was around my age.
"Aren't you to young to be a therapist?" I asked annoyed. "Well, yes I'm just here helping out my mother" she said happily. "Well, I have terrible anxiety, my father hates me, my mother died my life is over" that time I was only 14. I'm now 16 and I don't get abused by my father anymore because I live on my own. I have a job I pay my rent, I pay my bills. Life is still tuff because I'm addicted. Just kidding.

I'm Clara Lunar Edmonds, I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't live a crappy life like I said I did. My life is okay and this is not chapter one this is chapter none.
This was a preview of the book. The actual chapter one will come out March 11th.
Stay tuned.