flirting tips 101

1 hour and 25 minutes.

almost and hour and a half and still nothing.

mingyu is slowly losing hope. he tries his best to wait patiently and keep still but he knows his efforts are going to waste so he stops glancing at his watch so often and just sits down. and anyways, he kind of liked talking to wonwoo so he doesn't really mind if he's stuck with him inside a deadly metal box with no chance of escape whatsoever.

the two boys bond over how no one seems to notice that the elevator shut down. they both wonder whether or not someone was even trying to get them out. but also, the two boys talk about the things they like, and what bothered them. they talk about music and movies and video games. they both of them seem to no longer mind that they were, well, trapped.

"you want a drink? i was supposed to give this to my roommate but i don't think i'll be getting back up there any soon." mingyu offers wonwoo the now slightly warm grape soda.

"do you think he'll mind?" wonwoo asks, glancing at the purple can reached out to him.

"no i don't think so. i think he'll understand that i was kinda trapped inside an elevator."

"thanks." wonwoo grabs the soda and takes a big sip. wonwoo lets out a sigh of relief and leans his head back against the wall behind him.

mingyu notices the small but cute smile on wonwoo's lips as he looks around and wonders if anyone has ever complimented it. "you have a very nice smile, you know that? you should do it more."

"w-what?" wonwoo almost chokes on his grape soda once the words leave mingyu's mouth.

"i said you have a really nice smile. you should do it more often." mingyu repeats the statement slowly, making sure that he enunciates every syllable right so wonwoo could get the idea.

"well, if that's the case, uh.. i really like your face." and in a flash, wonwoo suddenly covers his mouth with his palm, instantly looking like he regrets ever speaking in the first place.

mingyu chuckles and tries to cover his face with the soda bottle, trying his best to hide the fact that his cheeks were feeling all hot all of a sudden.

"thanks" mingyu smiles while he secretly pinches his arm to stop himself from blushing.

**

"do you think someone is doing something about our situation?" wonwoo asks while he absentmindedly plays with the empty soda can.

"i hope so. its getting really stuffy in here, i feel like im suffocating." mingyu takes a deep breath and sighs.

"well, if you suddenly pass out. i'll make sure to ask someone for help" wonwoo adds jokingly while he tosses the can in the air again.

"ask someone for help? can't you do the CPR yourself?" mingyu teases.

i am literally flirting with him right now. holy shit. mingyu was slowly going crazy inside his head.

"you want me to give you CPR if you pass out?" wonwoo smiles smugly while he raises an eyebrow. wonwoo looks mingyu in the eye. it drove mingyu crazy.

"i wouldn't mind, honestly." mingyu grins while his heart pounded at the the thought of wonwoo's lips slightly touching his.