Sealand x Child!Reader- Nations

"So you want to be a country, Huh?" A little (H/C) haired girl asked as she stood next to her friend, Peter Kirkland. He scoffed playfully and looked at her. "I already am a country!" He reassured, "The other countries... just haven't noticed yet." He added, lifting up a small toy boat and pretending to make it swim in air. The little girl giggled at the boy's actions, holding up a (favourite ocean creature) toy and making it swim next to the boat. "...hey, (Y/N)?" The blonde haired boy asked, putting down his toy. Immediately, she looked up at him to listen. "Yes?" She asked, her curiosity level rising slightly. He smiled a bit. "..You'll recognize me as a country, won't you?" He asked as he looked at his toy. The girl giggled, putting her toy down and hugging him tightly. "Of course I will! You're going to be the best country ever! And you'll grow up-- and maybe other countries will notice too!" She squeaked excitedly. Peter grinned widely, puffing up his chest. "That's right, you can never dream too big!" He said proudly, a bright smile on his face as he pulled away gently from her. "...hey, thanks." He said as he lifted his toy to play once more. She smiled, and lifted her toy as well. "No problem. I believe you'll become a big and great nation! The best ever! I believe in you!"
......
......
....
"Remember that?" A certain brit asked as the two friends say side by side, on a boat, looking out at the ocean. The once perky little girl only laughed and nodded, sighing afterwards. "I still believe in you." She said, flinging her arm around his shoulder and pulling him closer in a friendly manner.
And I will always believe in you.

End.
Hey, guys. WereWolves111 here.
Sorry I haven't been uploading very much.. Again. Shits just been happening lately.
I'll try to do more uploads again.
Later, my tomato nations~!🍅