Preveiw - prologue

You remembered the time you where first introduced to them. The countries that is. You had felt so over whelmed you had passed out and when you awoke you spent three hours high on meds they had given to you for a head ache.

You face palmed just thinking about it.
You had been so bad, but now after months you where used to them.

{flash back...}

"Wait. Wait. What?" You looked at Italy in confusion. "I'm... A representative?" You sighed.

"That's right! You are the human Rep!" Italy grinned at you. Germany sighed, "our bosses decided we needed a human around to help us understand your kind better." He said.

You nodded you head slowly, "I guess that makes sense." You said looking at them. You rubbed the back of your head, "so you are all countries and I'm stuck with you?" You said. "That's right chica." Spain said although he looked hurt by your blunt words.

{flash back end...}

I can't believe I was so stupid... You thought as you got dressed. You looked in the mirror and smiled. "Ready." You muttered to yourself. You looked up at the clock on the wall and gasped, "Shoot! I'm gonna be late!" You cried out grabbing and bag and running for the door.

Entering the jet you say in one of the large leather seats. You rubbed the back of the seat and sighed. Private jets... The best thing yet. You thought as you pulled out a book.

The jet took off and you peeked out the window. This meeting is in Germany. You thought and smiled slightly. You looked down at your book and began to read for the flight.

Finally the jet landed and you got up from your seat and stretched before leaving. Getting in a taxi you took a short trip to the building and exited the taxi before walking up to the large brick building.

~~~~~~
Here's the prologue to this Hetalia 2P fanfic! I know it was slow and short sorry guys. Things will pick up. Promise! ~Writer-San