CHAPTER 2-UNDERSTANDING YOU

DRIANA p.o.v.

So here I am, just sitting on the basketball , with my arms folded.

I pulled out my phone and began twitting.A huge smile appeared on my face.

'Um , yo excuse me miss but you're actually sitting on my ball ma.'Drake's deep voice filled my ears.

YEAH, bout that who the f**k gave you permission to hit my head and laugh at me?

'Srry ma, but I wanted to get yur attention, and it was quite funny you know.'he said

IDK which guy gets a girl attention by hitting their head with a big hard basketball.

'Well, I got your attention so me.' he replied.

God damn it. Look you may think you're all cool but i'm not going to allow you to do yur shitt, igght now appologise to me .

' woow, fiesty, you want an  appology ?, sure thing, just be my partner in the match and i'll appologise.'

OH GOD HIS PARTNER, UM SRRY but i've alredy found my partnner.

'OH REALLY,YUR BESTY seems to be taken , everyone else has alredy started what you say ma?'

HOW  can i say no to such a fine nigga like him, man . um okay .

'OH SO i got you all shy now, i thought you were a bad ass you know the way you talk like a nigga the way you just came and sat on the ball like a real boss, you've got a nigga head overheels ma.'

'so wat's yur name ma?'

That's my name how'd you guess?

'what? yur name's ma. UNBELIEVEABLE., TELL ME the trut.'

Well my name's DRIANA, driana smith.

'nice , so our names are pretty close, drake and driana, nice a perfect couple don't you think?

um no, i alredy have a boyfriend .

' you wish'

how dare you say i'm lieing, nigga have you seen my ass?

' Yeah , it's like the bommb.'

exactly .what you yappping bout.

ahhhhhhhhhh! I yelped this nigga just slapped my bum so hard.

wtf was that for?

' IDK , you haven't agreed to being my partner yet'

oh srry, yes , yes i will be your partner,hppy now. muther fucker.

' you really need to stop cursing appologise to me.'

hell naw you first,ahhhhh he slaped my bum again.

      THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS IT'S REALLY TIRING TO WRITE AND NOT GET ANY COMMENTS THAT'S ,NOT NICE.!!-[