on set

alexs pov

BLARG

"Please buckle your seatbelts for the plane is about to land." the flight attendant said.

"Oh crap." I said to Connor. "hehe your going to flip out arnt you?" he asked. i was about to answere him but we then began decending. i screamed and jumped out of my seat and onto connor. "tell johnny depp that i love him!!!!!!" i screamed. bounce goes the plane.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOOSE POOP WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IN HERE I AM TO YOUNG TO DIE I CANT BEAR THE PAIN SEND MY LOVE TO OROES AND POPTARTS!!! AND CONVERSE AND REESE MASTIN AND DAN HOWELL AND PHIL-" BOUNCE "We are going through some clouds at the moment so please stay calm and stay" "HOLY CRAP CONNOR SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screeched as i jumped onto connor.

"sshhh calm down. ok? alex can you here me?" "NO I CANNOT HERE YOU."

"ALEX PLEASE!"

"CONNOR NO!"

"ALEX ITS OVER!"

" NOOOOOOO DONT LET THEM HAVE THE BLACK PEARL!!!"

"ALEX LISTEN TO ME!"

" AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!"

"WE'RE HERE!"

"oh. thats good that its over now." i said.

sorry its short. im really tired. i have to syart school in 2 days and im depressed. AND I TURN 13 IN 4 DAYS!!!!! MY B-DAYS ON THE 22!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOO.

ok 2 comments

2 votes and 

1 fan until the next update or else peasents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!