First Kiss and Punch

Y/n POV.

I told Travis to come closer to me so that I can punch/kick him.

Travis POV.

She told me to come closer so I did and she punch me! "That's what you get for trying to flirt with me and this is for making me blush" she said and punched me again. "OW... that hurts! I said. "Well you needed it because of what you did." she said. When we got up I pinned her up against the tree. 

Y/n POV.

He pinned me up against the tree and yelled "TRAVIS WHAT ARE YOU DO-" I felt a pair of soft lips on mine and instantly kissed back. We broke the kiss and I said "Why did you do that?" He said "I wanted to tell you something, but instead I wanted to show you" He blushed after he said that. 

"Travis?" 

"~Yes sweetheart"

"I love you"

"I love you too y/n"

After that we walked hand in hand to a village called Phoenix Drop. "Hello?" I say and see a guard with blue hair and eyes. "Who are you?" He said. "My name is Travis and this is my girlfriend y/n." Travis said. I smiled at him and he kissed me on the cheek. The guard said that he would take us to Lord Aphmau. We walked to a purple house with the guard. He knocked on the door and a girl with long black hair with hazel eyes. "Dante, who are they?" she questioned. I assume the guard's name is Dante. ( remember bold = thoughts ) Dante said "This is Travis and y/n." She smiled and asked us what we wanted and I said that we wanted to stay at Phoenix Drop. She said "You are welcome to stay, but we have to make you a house, but for now you can stay in the extra bedroom downstairs." We thanked her and went to the room. You both lay in bed and you feel warm arms wrap around your waist. You turn around and you say "What do you need Travis?" he said "I need cuddles.~" you say yes and you cuddle the entire night and fall asleep.