The Butterfly Effect

Hey Broskies. This is kinda serious in a way so... Just read if you want.

You all hopefully know the time I was away, you know why. I have been doing better, had about 3 outbreaks of it since I went to my doctor in January. Not in the past two weeks though, which is good. I wanted to tell you guys how I'm dealing with the urge. It's called "The Butterfly Effect" you draw a butterfly on yourself and you CANT ERASE IT. It has to fade on its own. You can name it. I suggest naming it a person or thing you love. And if you harm yourself in ANY WAY you kill that butterfly. I named mine after youtubers. They all have a specific color.

Black-Markiplier
Green-JackSepticEye
DarkGreen-Cryaotic
Yellow/Blue-Cyndago(they are still in my heart!
Blue-PewDiePie
Red-LordMinion777
Purple-Myskerum.(IDK HOW TO SPELL IT IM SRRY)
Orange-CinnamonToastKen
Pink-CuitePie
Grey-TMarc

And the big one above is all of you! It keeps me calm and sane. Your ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY and if I harm myself, it's like harming you SOOO, you guys are saving my life right now. I thank you DEARLY for that.

Guess your all LYFESAVERS! Woo! I proud of you! Ur sav'in me LYFE! WOOOO!!!

(~=3=)~ Shimmy
~(=3=~) Shammy
~(=3=)~ Yay!

If ANYONE of you are thinking of self harm, or doing it already. Please, I beg of you try this. It's working for me so it my help for you. I recommend it. It's saving me. It may save you...

PEACE OUT BROSKIES I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ✌🏻️