World Crossed Friends

(Y/n) P.O.V
Today was the last day of school and the beginning of a new life. I walked to my apartment and walked up the steps to the door. I take out the key and unlocked the door. The moment I walked in I put my backpack on the floor,and locked the door. I left my backpack in the living room while I get something to eat.

As I was making [(f/f): Favorite Food], I heard my phone ding. I checked my phone. It was a Twitter notification about Mark. "Markiplier put up a new video." I said to myself. I got my food and my laptop.

I always read the caption and looked at the picture. Today's video was interesting. The caption said: "Mystery Guest". The picture had a silhouette with a white question mark in the middle. I clicked on it and started to watch.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier ,and today is going to be a little different. We have a very special guest here today and it's......" Markiplier stopped as someone slides in a chair next to Mark. "Top of the Mornin to Ya!" He said. It was Jacksepticeye. I was so happy to see him in Mark's video.

"So I wanted to surprise all of you,and say that Sean is going to stay in L.A for a while." Mark said. 'Wow this day can't any better.' I thought in my head. I kept watching and ate my food. They said that they would do gaming and other things,but mostly gaming. I thought about what I was going to do after.

Soon after the video was over I closed my laptop and washed my dishes. I grabbed my backpack,laptop and my phone and went to my room. I put my stuff where it needed to be. I also cleaned the bit of mess in my room. I went to my desktop and started the camera.

"Hello everyone. It's [youtube channel name. (If you don't have one make one up)]. And welcome back to my channel."

A/n: Hello so I hoped you liked the first chapter. I hope that later on in the story you'll enjoy the rest. Thank you and as always I'll update soon.