the meet (<^...^>)<3

BEEP..BEEP..BEEP

Ugh I hate Monday's, there always slow. Anyho I got up did my hygiene, and put on some high waist black skinny jeans, with a black tight fitted crop top that say " love ur haters ",with my red 6 chucks, and I put my hair in a high bun. For acceceries I put on my red bow ring and red bow earings.

(If ur wondering how I get my clothes I work at footlocker)

I hoped in my all red range rover that my dad brought me before he died and was off to AirportHigh....

At school...

I walked in the shcool and got the same stares as usuall, same ole. I walked into class and sat in the back, I'm usually quiet because I don't fuck with the fake bitches here.The first bell rong and our teacher came through the door and told us to take out our notebooks and copy the notes on the board. 15 minutes later Issa came through the door.

"Mr thompson were have u been "

" Minding my business, like u should be " 

The teacher just went about her business. And sat down. He was looking for a seat but the only seat left was by me!! I was getting nervous. He sat down tthen he taped my shoulder and asked for a pen, I swear I felt sparks.

Major part...

I Swear I felt sparks but I didn't pay no attention. The class finally ended but I kept thinking about that girl dammed she beautiful, and had a body like dam, then that ass was like damm, how could I know miss her!?!?

After school....

To bad for me I had to walk a few blocks, fucking no parking spaces this morning. I was walking down the block when I seen that same girl in a red range rover.

"U need a ride!!" She yelled 

"Hell yea! "

I got in her car that shit smelled hella good. Trina phone sex came on and she asked me if I mind, I said no. She started singing alone and was grinding in her seat that shit was sexy.

"Dam ma u could sing."

"Thanks" awe it was so cute she was shy

"Wats your name"

"Dymond"

"Oh well I'm is- "

" I know who you are "

"How u know me bout I don't know you"

I started to smirk and she steered chessing hella hard. This girl to cute

" I know your name because I have a big crush on you "

She said that real low but I heard her

" oh well this is it can I get ur number beautiful

She gave me her gallaxy, I gave her my iphone 5 and we exchanged numbers. I kissed her cheek but close to her lips and said thank you. I got out her car and was about to hit the streets.

Well is my first story i know its boaring but next chapter will be better !

vote and comment and follow me!!

thanks..RIYAH <3